Make-A-Wish FoundationFull time
Fundraising Manager, DIY
At Make-A-Wish®America, we are more than a great place to work — our work is life-changing.Together, we create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Nearly 40 years ago the inspiration for Make-A-Wish began with one little boy’s wish to be a police officer. Today, together with our volunteers, donors, staff and supporters, Make-A-Wish has granted more than 500,000 life-changing wishes and transformed countless lives.
Make-A-Wish America is the national headquarters for our organization, providing resources and support for our 60 Chapters around the country. The Integrated Fundraising Team’s focus is to maximize donor engagement and elevate fundraising programs across the country. This work includes executing on national strategies and consulting with Chapters to amplify regional fundraising programs.
The Fundraising Manager leads enterprise strategy for the DIY peer-to-peer program, Wish Your Way, including fundraising engagement through youth, corporate, wish family and other priority audiences. The Fundraising Manager develops resources utilized by numerous teams at the National Office and Chapters to drive peer-to-peer revenue on the TeamRaiser platform.
WHERE YOU COME IN
As the Fundraising Manager at Make-A-Wish America you will:
- Manage all aspects of the DIY peer-to-peer program including growth strategy, creative development, technology strategy, activation plans, new donor acquisition and cultivation of existing donors.
- Collaborate across national departments/teams, chapters and agencies to develop program strategy for DIY peer-to-peer activations.
- Main point of contact for chapters who are activating DIY fundraising within the peer-to-peer channel
- Work in partnership with chapters to drive revenue growth and donor acquisition from youth audiences (K-12 and college), companies, wish families and other priority audiences.
- Contribute to digital product roadmap that aligns business needs, strategies and desired outcomes.
- Participate in meetings to provide direction of DIY fundraising across enterprise, including technology support.
- Partner with stakeholders to plan and design change management, training and implementation strategies with chapters.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and demos when scheduled
- Assist Senior Manager with annual budget and performance reporting.
- Performs other job-related duties, as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Nonprofit Management or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in online marketing required, experience with peer to peer or crowdfunding programs preferred.
- Prior experience working with Luminate Online/ TeamRaiser required.
- Prior experience working in a non-profit organization required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation with annual incentive potential
- Comprehensive benefit package: Medical, Vision, Dental, Wellness*
- Health and Flexible Spending Account Options
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance*
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 15 PTO days, 10 Sick Days, 10 Paid Holidays, and 2 Personal Days
- Maternity Leave
- Educational Tuition Assistance
- Employee Awards and Recognition Programs
- Individual and Leadership Development
- Discounts and special offers for theme parks, events, hotels, concerts, and movie tickets
Monthly premiums paid for the employee for medical (HSA qualified plan), vision, dental, and short/long term disability.
We are more than a great place to work – our work is life changing. We are an inclusive and diverse group of people who, through a mosaic of backgrounds, thoughts, and experiences are united in purposeful work. We are fueled and guided by our values – values that are represented in the inspired people we work with and the transformational work we do every day.
We respect and ensure equal opportunity, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, perceived disability and other legally protected characteristics.