Services Operations Manager
Services Operations Manager
- United States of America – Home Based
- Full time
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
The Service Operations Manager is responsible for performing a wide variety of activities pertaining to the business operations processes for customer education. This role supports the phased approach of business growth for customer education with an emphasis on market facing activities, vendor management, finances, reporting, and metrics.
You are responsible for (but not limited to):
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage education vendor/partner engagement in accordance with Philips policies and guidelines
- Manage departmental financial transactions purchase orders, invoicing, and payments – using the appropriate systems (OSCAR, SAM, ARIBA)
- Report on education finances and customer support metrics on a regular basis, as required
- Manage test credit usage for customer certification program tracking, acquisition, and reporting
- Administer shared functional email accounts used by the education customer support and technology functions
- Proactively plan for quarterly education project spend in collaboration with education business leads
- Liaise with education management, procurement teams, and vendors to manage the purchase-to-pay processes for education
- Participate in a variety of ad-hoc projects as needed
- Track and manage software licenses for the education business team
- Develop and maintain operational process documentation
You are part of: Global Education, Customer Support
Reports to the Director of Education Customer Support and Operations
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of business operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and relevant business experience
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a demanding environment under pressure to balance KPIs
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, command of the English language and ability to proof read medical and technical documentation
- Able to set priorities, make decisions and work independently. Flexible, and able to adjust quickly and respond to change in priorities
- Professional interpersonal skills to interact effectively with customers (physicians, technologists and administrators) on all routine matters and handle urgent requests quickly and accurately
- Knowledge of accounting practices and financial transactions within the Philips Healthcare organization.
- Goal-oriented with the ability to work on cross-functional assignments and manage to relevant timelines
- Converse and interface with customers, our Sales and Service organizations, and Clinical Education team members
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Ensure all new and existing education vendors are in compliance with Philips’ vendor policies to enable the timely purchase of required services to meet budget and departmental goals
- Provide daily updates to the education invoice tracker to reflect latest transactions, changes, and invoice information
- Deliver all education financial and customer support reports in a timely manner
- Renew user licenses for education-related software tools in a timely manner
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran