Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
- United States
- Full time
Curvo Labs is looking for a dynamic, highly-motivated product marketing leader who is a savvy storyteller with proven success building a product value story that accelerates market adoption. The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about being a product evangelist, thrives in analytical and data-driven environments, excels in collaborative team environments, and is hungry to build a product marketing strategy from the ground up. As part of the Revenue team, the Product Marketing Manager will become the voice of the customer and actively use customer and prospect insights to influence the product roadmap, enhance packaging and pricing to meet customer needs, and influence positioning and sales enablement. They will partner with the Revenue team to ensure their work is instrumental in achieving the growth goals of the company.
- Become an expert in Curvo ideal customer personas and an internal advocate for customer decision criteria, needs, behaviors, and value in roadmap discussions with product management.
- Lead external product discussions, forums, and presentations with customers and advisors.
- Be a dynamic team player who can easily collaborate with multiple stakeholders and departments including sales, product management, marketing, and customer success.
- Partner closely with product management to develop communication and launch plans for all product releases.
- Represent the voice of the customer in feature design and product strategy meetings.
- Create and manage product positioning and messaging.
- Drive and own competitive positioning for Curvo’s products and solutions.
- Design, update, and manage pricing and packaging by working closely with product management, sales, and customer success.
- Influence and contribute to marketing strategies and campaigns that drive engagement, awareness and adoption of Curvo products.
- Develop a strategic plan for analyst relations and own ongoing analyst relationships.
- Contribute and strongly influence the creation of marketing content to support product features, competitive differentiation, and market adoption of Curvo products.
- Influence the design and development of sales enablement tools and materials that influence sales onboarding and sales win rates including battle cards, sales playbooks, and training materials.
- Develop quarterly win/loss analysis on sales deals to influence product strategy.
- Analyze quarterly pipeline contribution by product or product category.
- Contribute to channel partner product strategy including solution design, partner enablement, and product positioning.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years prior experience in healthcare or healthcare technology
- Must have prior experience with SaaS product marketing
- Must have prior experience with cloud technology product marketing
- Proven ability to manage complex projects, manage timelines, and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and fact-based decision making skills
- Self-starter who can take action in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong written and visual communicator
- Must be strong at defining and conveying value of software products
- Experience positioning the value of professional services with software products
This position is full-time, remote and reports to the Revenue team.
Our Best Fit
Candidates joining our team are committing to live out our H3LP core values: Hustle, Humor, Humility, Learning, & Passion. The right candidate will have a winning mindset and cares deeply about delivering on their commitments. Their friends would describe them as whip-smart. They care about their team, customer, and customer experience without taking themselves too seriously. We actively seek team members that contribute to this ongoing influence across our team, customers, and partners!
For clinical supply chain teams who don’t have access to the data in the way they need it, the people that can understand how to leverage the data, or the technologies to enable timely execution, Curvo Labs powers the partnership between clinicians & supply chain to optimize spend, maximize quality, & make a dent in the cost of healthcare. Curvo is a Software-as-a-Service company that provides supply chain teams at hospitals and health systems with trustworthy data, collaborative technology, and trackable savings.
Curvo offers a range of benefits to all employees including: health insurance with multiple plan options fueling employee choice; company-provided life insurance; vision and dental insurance; 401K plan; semi-annual learning stipend; casual attire; remote work; flexible schedule, paid holidays; competitive paid time off.