Lead UI/UX Designer
Launch PotatoFull time
This role is available to highly experienced remote workers. Stay safe and healthy!
Launch Potato is looking for a web-oriented Lead UI/UX Designer with experience in internet consumer marketing. Understanding direct response marketing is ideal to execute the consumer-focused designs we're after. The successful candidate in this role loves to collaborate cross-functionally, creating engaging landing pages, advertisements, and emails for highly trafficked brands, web sites, and web properties.
You'll use your understanding of the strategic goals of each project to deliver high-converting creatives for multiple Launch Potato brands.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Leading and evolving design across the Launch Potato portfolio of brands
- Designing ads, email templates, and web pages while communicating directly with the Creative & Marketing teams
- Working closely with the Product and Technology teams to establish sticky user experiences for our digital brands' customers
- Designing and build scalable solutions that meet the diverse needs across brands, with a focus on consumer conversions
- Collaborating cross-functionally to discover and understand user needs and behaviors
- Using quantitative data and qualitative research to identify and prioritize new opportunities, and run experiments to test and validate new ideas
- Building user flow models and wireframes that can be adopted across all brand launches
- Creating prototypes and design practices to validate design concepts with partners and users
- Staying informed about UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel products and creative fields
- Continuously thinking about how we can build habits into the experience that allow for increased knowledge and value for the user
- Establishing and fostering a healthy culture of curiosity, experimentation, connection, and inclusiveness across all disciplines
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 5+ years of web design experience ideally with experience in performance marketing, digital advertising, and online media
- Distinctive portfolio of work that demonstrates a strong understanding of human-centered design practice as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Passion for timely delivery of exceptional user experiences of the highest quality
- Experience working in a tight-knit group, proactively communicating your progress and challenges to the team
- Attention to Detail: does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Communication: speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication including email.
- Openness: often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Creativity/Innovation: generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2014 with no external investment, Launch Potato has grown into a leading connector of advertisers to qualified customers.
Launch Potato is South Florida's fastest-growing media company leveraging data science, and fun to continue building our portfolio of category-leading direct-to-consumer brands that attract millions of users.
Most recently, honored as an Inc. Best Place to Work & Inc. Fastest Growing Company for the second time, a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award, and Florida Trend Best Place to Work. While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries and are a pioneering advocate of remote work. Check out the perks here!
From Day One, we've been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!