Vice President, Product Marketing
Olive AIFull time
VP Product Marketing, Assures
- Olive Assures
- United States
- Full time
Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues — delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
The VP, Product Marketing is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the Executive Vice President of Olive Assures. You will use your strong understanding of the healthcare ecosystem (provider, payer, employer and patient) to help build and execute the Go To Market Strategy for Olive Assures. You will work closely with heads of product, engineering and corporate sales, marketing and partnership teams to execute the strategy. You will identify and present market trends and opportunities. You will work directly with the VP of Product Management to define the roadmap and through cross team collaboration will execute on the full vision of Olive Assures. You will craft compelling messaging and positioning for our industry leading Artificial Intelligence solution. You will be a leader in defining how we take this product to market – including pricing, distribution and partnerships. You’ll build marketing and sales enablement assets that position Olive Assures for success.
- Develop, drive and execute an Assures vision and mission for innovation.
- Identify partnerships to further growth based on a deep knowledge of the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Leverage key insights to drive innovation by scanning global market trends and potential disruptions and identifying areas where Assures can enter or disrupt a new or adjacent market.
- Make or guide key decisions on strategic areas of focus for innovation and strategic investments/partnerships in alignment with the Assures strategy and leadership.
- Drive idea transfer back into Assures, ensuring that minimum viable products developed continue to move forward through successful transition to a business area.
- Incubate nascent opportunities to critical mass through marketing and sales pipeline development.
- Define and execute the positioning and messaging for Assures solutions, to distill vision into simple and differentiated market messaging and activation
- Create unassailable proof points and significant competitive differentiation.
- Create compelling go-to-market strategies, including new business models, distribution strategies, growth and expansion plans and partnership programs
- Analyze market and product opportunities to position Assures for growth; aligning both our existing solutions with the right target markets as well as identifying new market segments & solutions to support market expansion
- Create and maintain an Executive Advisory Board which will help to share and proliferate the opportunity for Artificial Intelligence in healthcare.
- Perform market research, conduct win/loss analysis, and share and embed insights in the product marketing and product development approach
- Lead the charge for educating and equipping our sales team with compelling, differentiated sales tools and assets needed for each stage of the funnel and sales cycle; including sales presentations, demo tools and client impact metrics to support customer investments
- Have deep customer understanding – from drivers of purchase, to operational challenges to delighters of ongoing experience
- Work collaboratively across the Olive leadership team; ensuring input and alignment
- Identify strategic partner opportunities within our go to market strategy; partnerships that expand revenue channels or strengthens our offerings
- Define buyer personas and use cases. Articulate and prioritize buyers and their problems so that the appropriate presentations, playbooks, and demos are constructed to assist sales and provide valuable market feedback to Product and Engineering teams.
- Partner closely with the Head of Demand Generation to drive themes and differentiation across our channels – advertising, email, cross-promotion, brand, PR, events, social & community – to drive best in class marketing plans and campaigns
- Be a vocal champion for all customer and prospect facing employees, continually providing valuable input into what’s going on in the market and the key reasons we win
- Lead and grow a small team of product marketers
- MBA required. Undergraduate degree in Business or Marketing required.
- 10+ years of outstanding experience in product marketing and/or, product management
- Strong background in messaging complex products, impeccable writing skills and a knack for establishing competitive differentiation
- Knowledge of any/all of the following: healthcare, artificial intelligence, workflow automation, Saas products
- A strong track record of success and results at previous companies
- Ability to demonstrate prior work – excellent presentations, messaging frameworks, competitive analysis, etc.
- Experience successfully managing a team
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong influencing and leadership skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Ability to operate at an extremely fast pace within an entrepreneurial company
- A strong technical background with experience translating complex technological concepts into broadly understandable language and value propositions.