Senior Integrated Marketing Manager – Physical Security
Sr Integrated Marketing Manager – Physical Security
- Remote within US
At Cisco Meraki, we empower our customers to realize their mission by simplifying the digital workplace. Our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking, security and facilities management and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
To help us in that mission, we are looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to focus on our Physical Security portfolio and non-traditional networking buyer. The ideal candidate is strong enough to handle a bit of ambiguity, comfortable working cross-functionally to understand the business needs, and build a measurable plan that impacts the bottom line. This is a new role and you will be responsible for leading strategy, planning and execution of campaigns that make Meraki the go-to solution in this space!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop an end-to-end marketing plan for the Physical Security persona – defining our acquisition strategy to drive market share growth
- Inform the GTM plans and marketing roadmap in collaboration with key partners across sales, marketing, and product teams
- Drive coordinated marketing initiatives including building the campaign strategy, identifying acquisition channels and tactics, informing creative development, owning project and workstream management in partnership with audience and product marketers
- Develop and incorporate field and partner ready resources for amplifying programs in international markets
- Maintain ongoing partnerships with regional marketing leads to ensure successful implementation of campaigns in key markets globally
- Run experiments and measure performance to provide data-validated insights to optimize campaigns, find new opportunities, and deliver on overall performance against our short and long term objectives
WHO YOU ARE
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, 4+ years in a role using multiple outreach channels and demand generation tactics
- Innovative and creative problem-solver with strong communication skills across internal and external partners
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative and effective campaigns
- Outstanding team collaborator, open to idea/project iteration
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute on multiple work streams
- Comfortable with project management across multiple teams and able to track projects from briefing to launch
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.