Revenue Operations Manager
Revenue Operations Manager
About the role
The RevOps Manager will be responsible for the alignment of all GTM system operations across the customer life cycle to drive growth and keep all teams accountable to revenue. Reporting to the Director of Operations, we are seeking a highly analytical and driven team player to architect and manage the systems for our revenue machine. In this role, you will work hand in hand with the data team to develop and execute strategies that drive growth and improvements in the business.
You’ll collaborate with stakeholders across various groups, work on highly complex problems, gain insight into the strategic and operational issues, which are forefront in the minds of the leadership team, and serve as a trusted strategic business partner to the organization. A successful candidate will oversee and strategize the company’s revenue data and analytics initiatives, providing visibility (written and verbal) into every metric throughout the organization. You will develop, implement, and enforce relevant processes utilizing Salesforce and other tools, to ultimately inform business decisions and strategy.
- Improve the internal functional capabilities of existing tools and PetDesk products, and define logical integrations between them.
- Identify areas of improvement within the GTM teams, craft solutions with cross-functional stakeholders, gain buy-in, and execute on comprehensive initiatives.
- Ensure key metrics, tracking, and reporting/measurement requirements are considered to improve business impact and value.
- Source strategic opportunities and make recommendations for new projects and initiatives based on critical thinking and creativity to drive the business forward towards operational excellence.
- Understand sales and marketing operations and prioritize projects and campaigns for maximum revenue impact.
- Support day-to-day inquiries from GTM teams and collaborate with necessary departments to achieve resolutions.
- 5+ years of overall experience with 3+ years of relevant SaaS revenue experience.
- Demonstrable capabilities in analyzing, creating, and documenting business processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- 3+ years experience as a Salesforce “power user” (Salesforce Certified Administrator preferred (ADM201 and/or ADM211)), Lightening experience preferred.
- General understanding of email marketing best practices, sales processes, sales development tools and the following technologies preferred: Pardot, Zuora, Netsuite, Smartsheets/project management tool, Google apps, Microsoft Office suite, broad knowledge of databases and intermediate SQL skills a bonus
- Impressive organizational skills with strong attention-to-detail and quality control, while working on several projects at once.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires quick adjustments and re-calibration of priorities when business needs change.
Benefits & Perks
PetDesk is a Remote First organization, ensuring our culture, infrastructure, and ecosystem supports team members participation in critical decisions and information sharing, regardless of location. Benefits and perks include:
- Stock Options
- 100% Medical coverage for employees and dependents (most plans)
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Dental & Vision coverage available
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Time Off & 15 Paid Annual Holidays
- 2% Non Elective 401k Contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pawternity Leave & Subsidized Pet Insurance
- $250 Annual PetDesk Scholarship Stipend for L&D
- Veterinary Medicine Diversity & Inclusion Certificate Program
We also look forward to one day re-opening our dog friendly, Banker’s Hill/Downtown San Diego location with a gorgeous view of the San Diego Bay!
PetDesk, an industry leader in Veterinary client communication software, has helped over 2,400 veterinary practices streamline business with simple software solutions that help pet parents stay current and pet care providers stay connected. Over 2M pet parents use the trusted PetDesk App to talk to their clinic, and with 5-star ratings across multiple review sites, our belief in robust, customer success plans, keep our customers focused on delivering animal healthcare.
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Diego, CA, PetDesk secured a Series-B Investment of $12M from Silicon Valley based Peakspan Capital in Dec. 2018. We value curiosity, vulnerability, joy, and fulfillment – which drive us in our mission to engage pet parents in their pets health through a deeper relationship with their pet care providers – ultimately delivering on our vision to extend and improve the lives of pets, pet care providers, and the people working here at PetDesk.
PetDesk has 80+ employees and proudly supports a gender balanced workforce. PetDesk is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.