AutonomIQ is a cloud platform that enables product and IT teams to autonomously test, release and deploy software, thereby increasing velocity of software releases without compromising quality. With pre-built integrations to common web applications and SaaS providers, customers can instantly create test cases, generate test scripts and test data, and execute tests. Using deep-learning and AI algorithms, AutonomIQ detects changes, enables self-healing for test assets and provides advanced diagnostics. In real world situations, AutonomIQ has been shown to provide over ~50% improvement in speed and quality compared to existing tools and techniques.
- Develop Algorithms in NLP Systems for Intent, Entity detections and contextual understanding
- Work on solving real world scenarios for user commands and requests, and build scalable systems that solve their problems
- Think creatively to identify new opportunities and contribute to high quality publications or patents.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with teams to deliver systems from prototyping to production level.
- 5+years of hands-on experience in modern NLP Neural Networks e.g. Transformer Models like BERT, RoBERTa, etc to build Intent classification, Named Entity Recognition (NER) and Q&A systems, for both training and inference.
- Exposure to either PyTorch or TensorFlow Deep learning tools and exporting models for inference is preferred.
- Knowledge of building a robust validation framework for small-sized datasets is a hard requirement.
BE / BTech - Premier Institutes Only
Flexible Working Hours
Product Start Up Culture