Senior Creative Designer
Sr. Creative Designer
- REMOTE, UNITED STATES
- GROWTH & MARKETING – INTERACTIVE
At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in action—giving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side. Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka®.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
As a Sr. Creative Designer at Confluent, you are creative, self-motivated, extremely organized, and have a team-first mentality. You must be a strong communicator and selfless collaborator, and cultivate a positive, solutions-oriented attitude.
You will shape the visual elements of Confluent’s event design, digital design, data infographic design and more. You understand the importance of everything that defines a brand (both internally and public-facing) and can implement designs that consistently meet objectives. You’re able to juggle multiple active projects in collaboration with stakeholders across teams and are ready to execute both high-touch original design and low-touch production design from start to finish. You also have expert knowledge and skills in design programs including Figma, Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), and others.
Reporting to the Head of Creative, and working remotely, you will help the team advance its mission: to build a streaming platform and put it at the heart of every company.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years experience in graphic design/design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and other software on MacOS
- Advanced knowledge of design fundamentals including color, styles, typography, layout, and most importantly, design systems
- Advanced understanding of how customers interact with brands and products
- Advanced knowledge working within technical restrictions and specification
- Ability to self-manage, meet deadlines, and collaborate with multiple teams
- Maintain brand consistency and quality throughout various touchpoints and media to ensure our best work is released to market
- Maintain a keen understanding of visual, social and cultural design trends
- Prepared portfolio of completed design projects