Document Review Attorney
Elevate ServicesFull time
Temporary Document Review Attorney – Remote US
- Job LocationsUS
- Category Disputes & Investigations
- Type Temporary Full-Time
- Proposed Salary USD $22.50/Hr.
Elevate is currently interviewing and recruiting a large team of licensed attorneys for an upcoming remote document review project with a projected start date of 11/30. The attorneys can be barred in any US jurisdiction and located anywhere in the US.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Review high volumes of complex litigation documents with highest productivity and accuracy.
- Identify and assess the impact of application of review guidelines on documents.
- Draft Decision Logs.
- Ensure adherence to Elevate’s and Hogan Lovells’ standard operating procedures on projects.
- Be trained on and required to use the most advanced litigation technology review tools.
- Work as part of a global team.
Skills for success
- Strong analytical and interpretational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to perform well under stringent deadline pressure.
- Prior experience with document review, eDiscovery, or contract extraction and/or review.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Experience working on review tools like Relativity, Introspect, Xerox, Ringtail, etc.
- Experience working on any contract abstraction or management software.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Active US Bar License.
Elevate is the Law Company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Winner of the American Lawyer Industry Awards Best Alternative Legal Services Provider of the Year 2019.
- Winner of British Legal Awards Alternative Service Provider of the Year 2019.
- Winner of the IACCM Innovation and Excellence Awards 2019 – Outstanding Service Provider (Americas and Global).
- Ranked as a Top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners five years in a row.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.com/jobs-at-elevate/
Follow us on social media
Tweets by ElevateServices