Senior Technical Recruiter
Finix PaymentsFull time
Sr Technical Recruiter
- PEOPLE – TALENT
Finix builds payments infrastructure for vertically-focused software providers and fintech companies. With Finix, businesses can own and monetize their entire payments experience without having to build an in-house system from scratch or rely on third-party payment service providers.
We are a fast-growing fintech startup recently named to both the Forbes Fintech 50 and CB Insights Fintech 250. We closed our Series B funding in February 2020 and announced an extension in August, bringing our total funding to $96 million. Our primary focus is people, and a core element of every Finix employee is a desire to be challenged. As we continue growing, we are actively looking for payments people of all kinds to join our team. If you’ve made it this far, that might be you!
We have offices in San Francisco and Cincinnati.
Our Recruiting mission is to engage, excite, and hire people who will achieve their career potential and contribute to the company’s success. We do this by identifying the right individuals for the right roles, assessing them rigorously and without bias, and inspiring them to become advocates of our business and values.
We’re looking for a foundational Technical Recruiter to help drive headcount growth and talent strategy. In this role you’ll find yourself partnering directly with executives and organizational leaders to own key technical hires that move the needle for the business. You’ll work closely with the existing team to help improve processes and identify new sourcing strategies. If you thrive on ownership and working creatively and collaboratively with teammates to make great hires, let’s chat!
What you’ll do:
- You’ll own the recruiting process for technical roles (engineering, product, devops) from inception through successful close, ensuring candidate and hiring manager experience are exceptional throughout every step of the way
- You’ll be a strategic advisor and expert in your function that will drive successful and quick to close searches
- You’ll work closely with our hiring team’s to take a holistic approach in building each organization
- You’ll work with the recruiting team on developing progressive sourcing and engagement strategies to develop a quality pipeline of talent
- You’ll drive a goal of enabling the pipeline for diverse candidates in order to make Finix an inclusive environment
- You’ll work with the broader team on various process improvements, programs, and strategic initiatives
- You’ll make informed data driven decisions that build efficiencies into the recruiting process
- You’ll build sophisticated and scalable structured interviewing
- You’ll present offers to selected candidates and have a keen selling strategy
- You’ll maintain data integrity and report recruiting metrics as needed.
- You’ll get to build a world class company!
Who you are:
- A tenured full-cycle recruiter who has a track record of filling niche and highly technical roles and strong relationships with hiring managers and other executives. 7+ years of experience working with engineering teams and hiring for technical roles, including but not limited to Full Stack, Backend, Frontend, API, and more.
- Someone who can work strategically with hiring managers to build out talent strategy as well as execute on filling priority roles
- Someone who has a solution oriented mindset.
- You see potential challenges as opportunities to learn and grow.
- Someone who is comfortable with ambiguity and thrives in a fast paced startup environment
- Someone who is a strong team player and excellent communicator
- Someone with the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities at the same time with high EQ – you make smart trade-offs with business and team needs top of mind
- Someone who is able to balance being scrappy and process-oriented to optimize for speed while keeping quality high
- Bonus points if you have used Lever
Open to remote
What We Offer:
- Applicable to full time employees only
- Finix offers a comprehensive benefits package, including new additions for 2020. Benefits are effective on the 1st of the month after your start date.
- Health – We offer a variety of health insurance plans with two major carriers (UHC for national coverage and Kaiser as an additional option for CA). Finix pays 90% of the employee premium and 50% of the dependent premium for whichever plan you choose. The remainder of the premium will be deducted from your paycheck pre-tax.
- Dental – PPO dental plan through Beam Dental, one of the best new dental carriers with national coverage. Finix covers 90% of the employee premium and 50% of the dependent premium.
- Vision – Vision plan through VSP. Finix covers 90% of the employee premium and 50% of the dependent premium.
- Life / AD&D – Company-paid Life/AD&D insurance with coverage for 1x your annual salary.
- Short-term / Long-term Disability – Company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Medical and Dependent Care FSAs – Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for out-of-pocket medical or dependent care expenses.
- Commuter Benefits Pre-tax account for parking or transit expenses.
- 401k – 401k account through Guideline.
- Paid Time Off – In addition to federal holidays, we offer accrued time off of up to 15 days per calendar year with a 40-hour carry-over. Sick time is accrued separately at up to 9 days per calendar year.