Senior Product Manager, Membership
About this Role:
WayBetter has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Senior Product Manager. In this role you'll be developing WayBetter Membership, the heart of the WayBetter product and be a product on a range of new initiatives. You will work closely with a team of developers, data analysts, designers, and marketers. Utilizing your technical savvy, as well as business and design expertise you will be an integral part of a growing team. You must be an expert in at least one (and ideally more than one) of the following: paid subscription , mobile apps, or fitness products.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain the overall vision and strategy for increasing Member value and effectively communicate that vision to the larger working team and executives
- Lead the entire lifecycle of product development from product vision, requirements, development, and timelines to make sure releases are delivered on time
- Measure and monitor product KPIs to evaluate usage and overall success of product features
- Prioritize, design & launch AB tests across membership sign up, cancel, upgrade & reactivate funnels. Report results & disseminate learnings across the organization.
- Work closely with the marketing team to align & execute on membership value and promotion strategies
- Empathize with and represent customers of varied perspectives and backgrounds
- Collect user feedback and perform user-testing to create best-in-class user experiences
Your Experience Looks Like:
- 2+ years managing a software product, either currently or recently owned a product development life-cycle ideally for a mobile consumer-facing product
- 5+ years overall software industry experience
- It's strongly preferred if you've worked on products with a subscription business model. Big bonus points if you can demonstrate how your ideas had a direct impact on building an audience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You're meticulous when it comes to crafting detailed user stories, wireframes, interaction models
- You're able to manage multiple projects at the same time and effectively communicate milestones across multiple stakeholders
- You've collaborated with cross-functional teams (developers, designers, brand and content marketers, external partners, and affiliates) and can adapt to speak their languages
- You have the ability to empathize with the target audience for our games
- You can iterate on products to improve customer retention, acquisition, profitability, etc.
- You're a pro when it comes to user research, both quantitative and qualitative
Why Work at WayBetter?
We believe that fun and social support are the keys to sustainable success. As such we care deeply about our culture and practice what we preach by fostering a work environment that's fun, social, and rewarding. Of our 40 employees, more than half have been hired from our customer base.
Of course we offer health insurance, a 401(k), remote-work flexibility, competitive cash compensation, and meaningful equity participation. But the reason we all love working at WayBetter is because of our commitment to improving people's lives. We do this in a unique way-by motivating customers to make positive changes as part of a supportive community with expert guidance. At WayBetter, we're all together better.