Customer Support Associate-English and Japanese skills
Japanese Customer Support Associate
- Full Time
- Customer Support
- Mid Level
PartnerHero is a company that is transforming outsourcing. The BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) / call center sector has seen little innovation over the past 30 years and is perhaps better known for creating factory-like conditions that are unsustainable for employees and the businesses they serve.
That’s where we come in.
Our vision is to combine professional services (outsourcing), technology (software), and insights (data) to create value and drive success for our partners. We are quality and culture first, and we build highly customized remote teams for some of the world’s most exciting startups. Companies like Etsy, Udemy, Rachio, Duet, and BentoBox look to us when needing to build and scale their customer support, sales, software testing, design and general operations. We are known for our focus and expertise in supporting fast-growing startups and addressing their unique needs. Read more about our Core Values and story here.
About The Role
We’re currently looking for a dynamic, well-versed Japanese Customer Support Associate with excellent English and Japanese skills, to provide the customers of a Mobile Advertising and Monetization App with great customer support.
What you can expect:
- Ability to live almost anywhere in the world!
- Full-time (40 hours a week) or Part-time (less than 40 hours a week) work options
- Opportunity to grow and learn new skills
- Ability to shine under limited supervision
- Learn more about the companies you are supporting by keeping up to date with policies and products
- Be an integral part of the team providing world-class customer support
- Potential to provide feedback on customer requests, issues or pain points
- Work reflects PartnerHero core values
- Opportunity to know real-time feedback via:
- Customer Satisfaction Ratings
- Total Support Tickets resolved – weekly and monthly
- Personal Reliability and Self-Management
What you bring to the table:
- Native or Near-native English and Japanese (spoken and written)
- Provide excellent, friendly and positive customer service via email or chat
- Strong troubleshooting, reading comprehension and problem-solving skills to provide customers the help they need
- Track common pain points and feature requests customers express and share your insights regularly
- Savvy with web, computer and smartphones
- And if you know these things then great, if not we will teach you!
- Understanding HTML and CSS
- Background with supporting customer service for technology companies
- Experience using CRMs (like ZenDesk)
- Experience using ticketing platforms (like Jira)
- Experience providing technical support (bug fixes, access, etc)
What we provide you:
- Hours will vary depending on the companies supported
- Full time (40 hours a week), the potential for overtime exists if needed by company
- Competitive salary compensation based on experience in USD
- Attractive benefits package such as medical, dental and vision (determined by location)
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- Ability to own your career and determine your next move at PartnerHero
- Equipment needed to be successful in your role
We are people, not numbers.
Join a people-focused company where you can make an impact. We strive on being a diverse community of exceptional people and can guarantee you will have the opportunity to learn and grow while working with us.
PartnerHero is an equal opportunity employer and upholds a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination or harassment of any kind. We are not simply committed to diversity – we celebrate it and foster it within the core ethos of our community. We know that diversity makes us stronger for our people, our partners, and the customers we support by being representative and inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.