Clinical Capacity Coordinator
Parsley HealthFull time
Clinical Capacity Coordinator
Parsley Health is a motivated team with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere through the best possible medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We excel in a high-paced work environment while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
Clinical Capacity Coordinators are responsible for ensuring that we have a solid operational foundation. By building sustainable processes and ideating on potential improvements to our membership and clinical experience, Coordinators utilize strong organizational ability and a proactive mindset to ensure effective administrative support of our providers, coaches, and Care Managers. This entry level position has the potential for tremendous growth opportunities as the organization scales and expands into new markets and products. We are looking for people excited to grow with us.
- Support the day-to-day operations of calendaring and scheduling, reporting directly to our Clinical Operations Analyst.
- Onboard new Clinical employees to our scheduling system and serve as the POC for all related questions within the organization.
- Build and manage calendars in our scheduling platform to maximize capacity for growth and member retention, while also creating schedules that meet provider and physical space needs.
- Support an excellent experience with regard to clinical capacity, as measured by visit availability, wait times, clinical time utilization, and churn due to any of these areas. Specific responsibilities will vary, but may include calendar audits and adjustments, maintaining member waitlists, arranging provider coverage, and tactical, one-time projects that directly impact one of the aforementioned metrics.
- A focus on details and technology, and a drive to understand how things work. You are meticulous and don’t let anything slip through the cracks.
- A data-driven approach when faced with new problems and are excited to partner with the Clinical Ops Team to improve efficiency across our Clinical organization.
- Above all else, a get stuff done attitude, and willingness to get your hands dirty.
- 1+ year(s) in healthcare, operations, research, tech, or data entry.
- Demonstrable attention to detail with a knack for organization and clarity.
- Experience using data to inform and ultimately solve problems.
- A proactive, continuous improvement mindset.
- A sense of ownership of assigned tasks, and always look for the best solution.
- Flexibility; things change often and we need someone who can roll with the punches and adapt quickly.
- Professional, but friendly demeanor.
- Great compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we are able to serve our members.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.