Investment Operations Specialist
Facet WealthFull time
Investment Operations Specialist
- Location: Multiple States
About The Role:
We are looking for an Investment Operations Specialist who will help support our clients growing needs within the trading and investment operations organization. You will be responsible for ensuring that our lead planners serve clients in the most efficient way possible- a key factor that drives Facet s world class client experience. You will also play a critical role in the relationships we create with clients by being one of the integral team members who supports their overall financial goals as it relates to opening, establishing, and maintaining investment accounts.
Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- Support all back-office requests related to the establishing of new accounts, reviewing and submitting client forms, and handling maintenance requests for our investment management clients
- Assist in the creation and documentation of back office operations policies and procedures and will serve as a subject matter expert for operations initiatives
- Work directly with our financial custodians to submit client requests, review for status updates, and resolve not in good order items
- Assist in account reconciliation, trading, and rebalancing on a daily basis with our model portfolios
- Research and resolve complex client requests, and partner with the lead planners to offer creative solutions
- Communicate with clients by phone and email during different client lifecycle stages (onboarding, planning, and service)
- Educate clients and planners on account features and transactions
- Generate client and account reports for clients and lead planners as needed
- Monitor client invoices for unpaid fees, and perform outreach to clients to try and resolve any payment discrepancies
- Review, reconcile, and report on a wide range of billing matters, including aged receivables, promotions, and coupons
Job Specific Requirements:
- Bachelor s Degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience working in financial services, preferably in a back-office operations setting
- Experience with a wide range of investment products including brokerage, retirement, and managed accounts
- Experience with brokerage trading procedures and terminology, including fixed income, mutual funds, equities, and Exchange-Traded Funds
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Orion Advisor
- You have impeccable organizational skills, and can prioritize workload. You must be able to perform well under time constraints
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills. Calling clients to review accounts, pending paperwork, and supporting our lead planners will be a regular occurrence.
- You love to find new ways of solving difficult problems. Thinking outside the box is a rule, not an exception.
- You are not afraid to work in the gray. Adapting to changes in our procedures and workflows is a must.
- You have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- You show strong attention to detail.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited vacation: we trust you
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere: our founders are big fans of distributed work
Powered by JazzHR
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.