Redwood City, CA or Remote in the U.S.
- Imagine a world dedicated to Security Without Compromise. Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley with regional offices around the world, protects leading global organizations by reducing companies’ security risk and increasing their resistance to cyber attack.
- How do we do this? By utilizing the world’s best and most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful and controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise.
- At Synack, we aren’t afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges.
- Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, and Google Ventures, Synack’s mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
- Our people are our greatest strength and we are seeking a talented Senior Recruiter to find our next awesome team members.
- You truly care about people and “white glove” perfectly describes your approach to recruiting.
- You are versatile–experienced in recruiting non-technical roles but ready to pitch in with technical roles when needed.
- Your relationship-building acumen enables you to develop rapport with candidates quickly and makes you a natural partner with hiring managers.
- Would you love to join a cybersecurity start-up that is transforming the industry with its crowdsourced security platform. Keep reading…
Here’s what you’ll do
- Collaborate with hiring teams to understand their hiring needs and develop recruiting plans, while advising on best practices and strategy
- Source top-tier talent, creating and nurturing relationships with candidates as they move through the process from initial contact to offer accept
- Own data integrity in our ATS (Greenhouse), ensuring job descriptions are crafted to draw in the best talent, and utilizing ATS capabilities to the fullest
- Use a data as a tool and measure of success
Here’s what you’ll need
- 8+ years recruiting experience in an in-house recruiting team, preferably including startup experience
- Relationship building acumen making you a natural partner with hiring managers
- Working knowledge of Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System
- Experience managing the full-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing to coordinating interviews to negotiating and closing offers
- Ability to build, maintain, and grow immediate and long-term pipelines
- Proven track record of creatively sourcing passive candidates (including LinkedIn, networking, etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a passion for recruiting in a fast-paced environment
It’s all hands on deck, it’s hard work, it’s winning, it’s Synack. Join us!
Synack is committed to embracing diversity. Our people are our strength. Each addition to our team is an opportunity to grow and diversify our ideas, experiences, and viewpoints. We strive to be inclusive of Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Sex, LGBTQ+, Veterans, Disabilities, and Age. Synack welcomes you!