IT Support Manager
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does an IT Support Manager do at Domestika?
The IT Support Manager oversees all IT support professionals, including IT specialists and helpdesk staff. Through your role, you help to ensure that Domestika's IT software and hardware run smoothly. You will also uphold the help desk escalation process through 1st and 2nd line IT support. As head of the support team, you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and finding ways to measure and improve it. You will assist with purchasing and installing IT equipment for the business too.
- Assessing the technical needs of staff or clients.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships across global teams and with staff.
- Measure service satisfaction levels.
- Managing and upholding the troubleshooting escalation process.
- Managing hardware and software.
- Participation and support in the following tasks: PoC setup and validation, integration, verification, product lifecycle management support, and product documentation.
- Resolving system and application issues.
- Assisting with IT equipment sourcing and budgeting.
- Occasionally working with third parties to rectify issues.
- Identifying gaps in the support process and amending it accordingly.
- Good level of English and Spanish, both spoken and written.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 5+ years of experience in customer service, in a 1st or 2nd line IT support role.
- Excellent software knowledge, including Apple Mac OS and iOS and Android systems.
- Excellent knowledge of networking protocols and components.
- Knowledge of hardware, such as cabling (fiber and wire), wireless products, and desktop systems.
- Good knowledge of Google Workspaces aka GSuite.
- Experienced in the audiovisual industry.
- This position will mainly be remote but it is essential to be based in or around Madrid, near Domestika's main production Studios.
- High communication and negotiation skills, both with senior management and with development and operations teams.
- Big-picture business-driven perspective.
- Project Management skills.
- Passion for technology.
- Problem-solving and analytical capability.
- You have a hands-on attitude, and can be flexible when needed.
- You enjoy collaborating with others and share knowledge.
- You are curious and proactive.
- You are open-minded, patient, and interested in learning new things.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- An honest salary according to your experience and profile.