Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst
- Remote, United States
ActioNet is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to build our health analytics team, with an Active Public Trust Clearance located remotely.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- At least ten (10) years of working experience in data analytics in a leadership role
- Extensive experience in business process analysis, data architecture design, NLP and data visualization
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form
- Ability to develop and present reports and presentation to AHRQ and other stakeholders in a clear, concise, and easy to understand manner
- Level of understanding of SQL, server reporting services, Tableau, or any other data analysis and visualization tools
- Leadership skills working on promoting data driven decision making that corresponds with client’s strategic goals.
Education & Experience:
- minimum of ten (10) years of experiences working in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Health informatics, or Patient safety
- minimum education level of a master’s degree; however, a PhD is preferred.
What’s in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.