Global Head of Sales
Global Head of Sales
- Full time
Virtasant is a rapidly-growing, global cloud solutions provider, and building a unique, diverse global team is at the core of who we are. We are currently looking for a Global Head of Sales to develop and lead our global sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for building and leading our sales function, helping to scale our operations and grow our portfolio of clients.
We seek a leader who can jump in at the ground floor to develop our sales team, systems, and processes to help us engage the world’s leading companies. This entails establishing highly innovative, unique processes that drive exceptional outcomes. Ideal candidates should be passionate about the journey of building a thriving company and willing to roll up their sleeves to do so. This individual should be unintimidated by ambitious goals and strive to establish excellence by exemplifying the leadership they want to see. This is not a purely management role – you will be expected to lead by example and build our client base while building the team.
Our primary goal as a business is to be a long-term, strategic partner for the world’s leading companies. This requires a long-term mindset, a relationship focus, and the ability to help Virtasant stand out in a very crowded field. A successful leader will not only build and lead a great team, they will also establish truly unique, world-class techniques and capabilities that set the standard for services selling. We are highly data-driven, and you will be asked to build a sales process that provides executive visibility at every level and constantly improves based on outcomes and data.
If you are highly ambitious, outcome-focused, and want the opportunity to build a global team from the ground up, this is the role for you.
Our company is 100% remote, and this role can be done from anywhere in the world.
- Design and develop our global sales processes, technology, and team to build a highly-optimized sales function
- Establish and manage outcome-focused outreach, performance management, and enablement capabilities that drive ambitious outcomes
- Take a data-driven approach that provides our executive team with real-time visibility into portfolio growth and performance
- Build a world-class training program to ensure that our people have cutting-edge sales skills and capabilities, now and into the future
- Work with the executive team to develop innovative, compelling compensation and benefits packages that are attractive to a highly diverse, global workforce
- Build a high-energy, collaborative global team to build awareness, engage leading companies, and expand our portfolio of clients
- Be accountable for delivering on ambitious growth targets
- Significant experience (5+ years) leading and building sales teams, including recruiting, team development, and enablement
- Experience successfully developing an enterprise book of business (services experience a plus)
- A strong understanding of data-driven sales practices and outcome-oriented methods (OKRs, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Experience establishing and designing sales processes and reporting
- Familiarity with sales systems (CRM, outreach, automated marketing, etc.)
- Experience selling and recruiting salespeople globally across all major continents is a plus
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.