- New York, NY or Remote
- Full Time
- Mid Level
We are a property technology (Proptech) startup that is looking to add an enthusiastic, energetic, and self driven team member to expand our growing and fast-paced team. We develop software and hardware to enable people to open and manage doors from their smartphones. Our solutions are currently being used by the largest and most trusted names in multifamily and commercial real estate.
We are seeking an exceptionally high-EQ, detail-oriented, multitasking and self-motivated individual to support our executive team. This exciting role will report directly to the CEO and it requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
- NYC or Remote
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Anticipate needs and provide high-level, tailored administrative support to executives
- Frequently liaise with senior level internal and external contacts, screening and prioritizing all forms of incoming communications, dealing with routine issues and coordinating more complex responses ensuring these are delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Management of complex calendars and scheduling in such a way that the executive is able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way
- Answer any incoming calls and direct callers to proper destination
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Coordinate, organize, execute, and assist with internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, staff meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, team social events, etc.
- Ensure smooth flow of the executive’s meeting calendar on a daily basis by making sure the executives are aware of meeting times and locations in advance.
- Ensure the executives are notified when meetings are running long and conflicting with other appointments, notifying meeting attendees of any delays, and proactively identifying and resolving conflicts
- Work closely with the leadership and people team to provide support to the organization
- Facilitate meetings by structuring agendas, taking notes, and organizing work streams
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of experience assisting at the executive level
- Extremely proficient in GSuite, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Zoom
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments in order to anticipate and meet multiple deadlines.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization skills
- Focused, energetic and driven
- Ability to interact with internal peers and management
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Confirmed ability to maintain high level of confidentiality, integrity, discretion and judgement
- Ability to demonstrate a positive, team player demeanor, and a passion and interest in ButterflyMX
- US citizenship or permanent residency required