Social Media Manager
Attentive MobileFull time
Social Media Manager
- NEW YORK CITY (OR REMOTE) /
- MARKETING /
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is looking for an ambitious Social Media Manager to join our team. This role will be responsible for managing our social media channels in various forms to effectively educate new and current audiences about Attentive to help drive the business forward.
- Own daily engagement and supervise all aspects of interactions between our customers, followers, and industry influencers across Attentive’s social media channels
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain online communities through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other forums
- Analyze and optimize social programs to drive impact across the business
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (Content Marketing, Client Strategy, Sales, etc) on the development, execution, and analysis of social media content
- Gather insights from social conversations to help drive growth, uncover customer leads and provide recommendations for engagement
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5+ years relevant social media experience
- Genuine interest in marketing technology
- Team player with a “do-er” mentality
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and grow skills—positively welcomes feedback
- Clear, concise communicator and excellent copywriting skills
- Proven knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and curiosity for learning about emerging channels
- Proficient using multi-social posting and listening programs such as Hootsuite and Sprout Social
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Past startup experience is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.