Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Program Manager
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) Program Manager
- Remote – Other • New York, NY
The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Program Manager is a newly created role within the Talent, DEI & Engagement team at Teladoc Health. Reporting to the Global Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, the DEI Program Manager will oversee and be a Business Resource Group (BRG) liaison. The DEI Program Manager will manage projects and implement programming aligned to our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Strategy. You will play a critical role in creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive Teladoc Health.
- Work collaboratively with the Heads Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI), Learning and Development, Total Rewards and HRBPs to develop and operationalize a multi-year strategy designed to promote a culture of inclusion and belonging, attract talent as identified by the DEI strategy, and leverage our Business Resource Groups (BRG) for business impact.
- Identify and create strategic relationships across the organization modeling emotional intelligence and self-awareness to effectively communicate across diverse audiences.
- Design and refresh the BRG operating model and framework to support the future development of Business Resource Groups (BRGs) globally in partnership with the International DEI and Engagement Program Specialist.
- Serve as a thought partner and BRG Liaison on the delivery of DE&I events and initiatives to help cultivate intellectually courageous, socially responsible, and empathetic employees.
- Partner with the Learning and Development team to create and facilitate impactful in-person and online DE&I content and training.
- Coordinate and aggregate business updates for use during the Diversity Council Meetings.
- Act as the first point of contact responding to Requests for Proposal (RFP) and seek internal partnership opportunities and create turnkey materials for use by marketing, sales, and other teams proactively.
- Establish metrics and utilize advanced analytical skills to assess qualitative and quantitative data and measure impact of initiatives to improve D&I efforts.
- Implement BRG operating model and framework
- Relaunch Teladoc Health Business Resource Groups
- Annual DEI Learning focused on:
- Business Resource Groups
- People Managers
- Individual Contributors
- Partner on the launch of the Global Diversity Think Tank
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Increasingly progressive experience in a Human Resources discipline neighboring Diversity, Equity & Inclusion such as HR business partner, talent acquisition, learning & development, organizational effectively, and/or change management preferably in a high-growth, global business.
- Experience leading programs from ideation, pilot and experimentation, to execution and evaluation establishing program requirements, using data and metrics to determine interventions.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employerby numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion:At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.