Agile Project Manager and Requirements Analyst
This is a completely REMOTE job. Never commute nor get snarled in rush hour traffic again.
ShowMojo streamlines the residential rental process, and vastly improves the leasing experience for property managers and renters alike. Our company is growing rapidly, with customers in all 50 states. To learn more about us visit showmojo.com
We are looking for a smart, articulate, tech-savvy professional who enjoys the detailed work required to build great products. The best candidates will have experience with start-up products (not necessarily start-up companies) that followed an iterative, lean startup methodology.
Property management or real estate experience -- while helpful -- is not required for this position. We will help you get up to speed on the domain.
This is a true product development role, encompassing project management and requirements analysis. The ideal candidate would have proven experience:
- With light-weight iterative project management approached (typically stemming for the agile family of software development practices).
- Project managing teams of at least six people.
- Acting as a liaison between users and developers.
- Understanding and communicating the interconnectedness of varied feature-sets within a larger platform. And being able to plot user needs and paths through those feature-sets.
- Writing story-card-sized requirements and maintaining a product backlog. (Note: we don't adhere to many story-card tropes, but the small, stand-alone sizing of story cards is key.)
- Insisting on quality and encouraging quality throughout the organization.
Additional responsibilities and expectations (that align with our culture) include:
- Be able to identify the simplest user solutions that leverage intelligent and automated interaction of varying feature sets.
- Have an eye for acceptable visual design.
- Be able to advise on and assist with acceptance testing activities.
- Be an advocate of customer-focused ease-of-use.
- Work with third party systems and companies on interconnected product offerings.
- Contribute to internal and customer-facing knowledge bases.
This is a salaried position that includes performance-based, quarterly bonuses. Available benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance; 14 days of paid time off; and 401(k).