Senior Project Manager
Risk StrategiesFull time
Due to our unprecedented growth, Risk Strategies is seeking a Project Manager to join our project management team. We are looking for an independent and dedicated individual, who is business and operationally oriented with demonstrated project management and facilitation skills. In this important role, you will work with all levels of the organization to further Risk Strategies’ business goals.
We are ideally seeking a candidate in the CST or EST time zone.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure all assigned projects, tasks, and activities are delivered on time and within budget.
- Create project templates, tools, and documentation using Smartsheet to structure information and data for project management and status reporting.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, risk management plan, and work with the Sr. Operations Project Manager and business owners to construct contingency plans.
- Effectively manage/coordinate all information and work related to a variety of projects and business initiatives including, but not limited to project plans, project schedules, issues logs, agendas & minutes, and status reports.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with project team members and Risk Strategies internal business partners.
- Coordinate and schedule project team meetings and associated working sessions as needed.
- Identify and manage project work breakdown schedule, dependencies and critical path.
- Develop and publish communications, including status reports, schedules, and issues logs to project team members and other stakeholders as needed.
- Effectively track and manage project budgets.
- BA or BS degree. PMP Preferred.
- 7+ years project management experience managing multiple diverse projects simultaneously.
- A demonstrated track record of successful project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills -- ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Experience working independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with all levels of colleagues and management.
- Technically competent with Smartsheet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Experience in Insurance industry a significant advantage.
- Collaborative and team oriented work style with strong influencing and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage key stakeholders’ project requirements and relationships.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving skills and work ethic that goes above and beyond to get the job done.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.