Product Operations Manager
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Product Operations Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Product Operations Manager is a critical member of the Product, Engineering & Design (EPD) team focused on accelerating and improving the quality of product development. This role will work very closely with various teams, including product management, engineering, design, marketing, sales, customer support and legal, etc. They will own, take the lead on implementing and continually enhancing tools and processes to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of product development across EPD.
What you’ll do:
- Own the EPD All Hands and Bi-Weekly Product Management Meeting (curating high quality agenda’s, distilling content, facilitating the meeting and making continuous improvements to achieve the best outcomes)
- Support Product Research Lab by scheduling research activities, identifying research process gaps and recommending and implementing scaled improvements
- Own and manage the quarterly OKR process across EPD
- Become a strong product expert across the suite of InVision Products to support the product teams by providing triage support, making sure user-facing teams are ready with information and processes required to support new products
- Own the Product Launch Lifecycle -(Product Release Readiness) by driving the discipline around the processes for launching, and rollout of new products/features. Ensure proper coordination, planning and alignment around Product, Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales and CFT. Continuously monitor the effectiveness of the launch lifecycle and make improvements as needed.
- Manage the tools and best practices used by our product teams (e.g. Hotjar, Validately, Qualtrics, Delighted, Pendo and Jira)
- Create and maintain great user resources including department Confluence Pages, Squad/Zone mapping, FAQ’s, etc.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- You have at least 5 years of product operations, process or project management experience preferably in the SaaS software industry
- Quick learner with ability to multitask, work independently, think critically and problem solve in an ever changing fast-paced environment
- A strong self-starter with superior attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple requests, projects, and deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience at explaining highly technical topics to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Pendo a plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.