Lean Compliance Designer
Compleye is on a mission to transform the way we think about compliance. We believe that we need to make compliance a bit more fun (again) and deliver tools that fit the new compliance needs of our customers (e.g. real time auditing).
Our customers are young Smart Technology companies delivering micro service solutions in high compliance industries e.g. HealthTech, FinTech.
We have developed a new approach on compliance with our own tools, with a focus on the Value Proposition of our customers (instead of rules and norms) and a supportive role with respect to the business development process and product roadmap of our customers.
We are focused on the main 2 questions needed to become compliant:
Is our product ecosystem safe and secure? And does every one of our customers get the quality product we promised?
We call ourselves Lean Compliance Designers - delivering operational compliance that is agile enough to change and grow with our Customers.
We are now looking for more like-minded professionals, with a real passion for the value and benefits of compliance and information security, to join our team. With an entrepreneurial mindset, you will thrive in the lean, fast-moving start-up environments of Compleye, and of our customers. We are based in Amsterdam and have an international focus but you will work largely remotely and can collaborate at the office when it is meaningful to do so.
What will you do?
- Implement the Compleye Approach for setting up and maintaining a Security and Quality framework, starting out with the setup of ISO27001 for our customers.
- Become part of the ISMS and/or QMS Team of our Customer, by organizing security and quality meetings on a regular basis and getting them prepared for certifications and external audits.
- Conduct internal audits, organize knowledge transfer sessions on security and quality topics.
- Support Customers during Compliance Processes
- Deliver input for Product and Business Development for Compleye.
What will you bring?
- Work experience as an Internal Auditor, or Compliance officer or General operational roles in an organisation, with an interest or passion for Technology (IT infrastructures or SDLC processes).
- Compliance experience - familiarity with ISO 27001 and 9001, other standards are a plus.
- Experience within SME’s or Startups, or understanding of the Lean Startup Approach.
- Your personal ideas, approach or vision on what you want to change in security and quality operational frameworks
- A results-driven, can-do attitude in a lean way using the Build, Measure, Learn loop.
What can we offer?
Depending on your ambition, knowledge and experience we can help you design your personal roadmap to becoming a compliance expert in the field of Operational Compliance, Cybersecurity, Quality Management, Risk Management or designer of Smart Contract.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.