Instructor – MBA Program
Rasmussen CollegeFull time
Full Time Instructor (Online) – MBA Program
- Job Category: Academics-Faculty
- Requisition Number: FULLT04075
- Rasmussen College
- Full Time Instructor (Online) – MBA Program
Rasmussen College is currently seeking an accomplished Doctoral prepared Instructor who is passionate about helping students succeed in meeting their educational goals. Rasmussen is a great place to work if you are seeking a fulfilling yet challenging career opportunity. Our Instructors receive ongoing training and support to build upon their teaching, presentation and mentoring skills.
Rasmussen College Instructors are responsible for teaching courses in a variety of modalities while promoting and supporting the vision and mission of Rasmussen College. All graduate faculty include focus on the following areas:
- Dynamic, Active Classroom
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Student Support and Professionalism
Dynamic, Active Classroom
- Use of effective teaching strategies and multiple teaching techniques; teaching and modeling appropriate level learning skills and creating an environment conducive to learning.
- Creating high levels of student engagement through activities, community building, and student-centered learning including the use of live classroom tools to hold synchronous learning sessions with students
- Clarity, relevance, and connection of class session objectives to course performance objectives.
- Organized classroom and efficient use of class time.
Subject Matter Expertise
- Demonstrate mastery and ability to articulate and relate to students.
- Play an integral role in the development and implementation of curriculum and assessment for their area of expertise.
- Conduct or participate in scholarly research as it relates to the industry
Student and College Support and Professionalism
- Faculty are responsible for creating a classroom presence in support of students in collaboration with their Dean
- Student support and outreach that supports the success of students is accomplished through faculty availability to students in all courses through synchronous or asynchronous communication and meetings to help students achieve the learning objectives for their course(s).
- Faculty will attend events, programmatic meetings, and committee work as agreed upon and or designated by the Dean.
- Appropriate behavior, language, professional communication, demeanor and dress will be exhibited at all times.
- This role reports an Academic Dean.
Full-time Instructors are assigned 5 work units per academic quarter as follows:
- 3.75 work units for instruction
- 1.25 work units for scholarly work
- A doctoral degree in Business Management or related.
- A minimum of three years of teaching experience at the graduate level is required.
- Demonstrate a high level of skill and experience in leadership development, change management, organizational effectiveness and learning design and implementation.
- Demonstrate relationship management skills and sophisticated communication skills including the ability to interact and communicate with as well as influence executives and leadership teams.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver high impact solutions to meet business needs.
- Demonstrate areas of Human Resources knowledge of metrics and HR excellence through meeting and exceeding goals related to costs reductions, culture, and employee excellence.
Rasmussen College is a regionally accredited private college that is dedicated to changing lives and the communities it serves through high-demand and flexible educational programs. Since 1900, the College has been committed to academic innovation and providing the highest standard of education while empowering students to pursue a college degree. Rasmussen College offers certificate and diploma programs through associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs online and across its 23 Midwest and Florida campuses. A pioneer in online education, the College is helping lead advancements in innovations such as competency-based education and comprehensive student support services that help working adults advance their careers. The College is also committed to providing a positive impact on society through public service and a variety of community-based initiatives. For more information about Rasmussen College, please visit rasmussen.edu.
At Rasmussen, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed supporting and encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome our employee’s differences regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- Doctoral Degree or better in Business or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.