Payment Processing Coordinator
LAC GroupFull time
Part-Time Payment Processing Coordinator – LAC Group
- Location: USA – Virtual – Remote
LAC Group is seeking a Remote Part-Time Payment Processing Coordinator for a prestigious news and media company. The Payment Processing Coordinator will be responsible for processing payments, payroll (utilizing Kronos), invoices and expenses for contractors throughout the US Western region. This will be an ongoing role that will be approximately 10-30 hours per week depending on workload and will be remote.
- Process payments, payroll (utilizing Kronos) and invoices for contractors (most are union) including approving timesheets and expense reports for the US Western region.
- Communicate, answer questions and troubleshoot any related issues or inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related area from an accredited university is strongly preferred.
- At least 2+ years of experience processing invoices, timesheets/payroll and expense reports. Experience with unions (especially in media, entertainment, etc) is a plus.
- Experience with Khronos is required.
- Experience of SAP is required.
- Candidate must be well organized and be able to work independently with little supervision.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.