Adjunct Faculty – Social Sciences General Education
Southern New Hampshire UniversityFull time
Online Adjunct Faculty – Social Sciences General Education
Southern New Hampshire University is currently seeking faculty to teach in our General Education program. Our online faculty provide high-quality academic experiences and support students as they work toward their educational goals. Online faculty members work collaboratively in a supportive academic environment, partnering with student advising and the academic team to ensure that each student has support, tools and resources he or she need to be successful.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Provide a high level of student outreach and connect with students, academic advisors and team leads on a frequent basis to ensure student success
- Be engaging, offering and increased and innovative presence in the classroom
- Provide substantial student feedback and offer a quick turnaround on grades
- Master’s degree in Social Science, Anthropology, Sociology, Psychology, or a Related Field
- Teaching at the college level in an online format
- Professional experience in the field
- The standard compensation for most courses is $2,200 per 8-week undergraduate course, and $2,500 per 10-week graduate course.
- Undergraduate and graduate adjuncts are paid bi-weekly and are considered W-2 employees of Southern NH University.
A background check is required for employment and may include licensure/certification verification.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.