Product Manager - Data
Duration: 12 Month Contract or Permanent (Full time 32-40 hours)
Start Date: 1 January 2021
Our client is an energy supplier and provider to households and businesses and are looking for a Product Manager with a strong Data background. In this role, you will work within a SAFe environment with an ART fully focused on the development and management of data products.
We are looking for someone with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, the ability to set up and drive good processes, and experience leading data product development and improvement. If you are up for a challenge this is for you!
The Product Manager will be required to:
1. Create a vision and roadmap for the Data - ART. This means translating business requests into data products, and managing the implementation pragmatically. You must be someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves.
2. Bring a solid understanding of what data is and how to work with it. Having a good understanding on how to utilize business intelligence, analytics and data science to create products.
3. Bring an ability to write the features yourself and really be able to go into the content.
4. Drive the planning and prioritizing of product development and the product functionalities
- You have a least 4 years experience in Product Management roles
- You have at least 2 years working in Data solutions
- Must be fluent in Dutch, as well as English
- You possess a working, hands on background in data management/solutions
- You have prior knowledge of Agile and SAFe and experience with doing PI planning
- You have experience managing senior stakeholders.
- Experience with personalization solutions (e.g. personalized marketing) is a plus