We are seeking a Learning Technologist to join our team!
Are you someone who thrives in a fast paced, client facing environment? This role will focus on:
- managing our client's applications to maximize the effectiveness of our learning programs
- implementing new technologies and supporting processes
- solving business problems with technologies at the forefront
- researching technology trends and platforms to enhance our clients' learning programs
The Learning Technologist has a demonstrated understanding of marketing services and data analytics and will support the overall integration of those components into the learning technologies that are put forward.
In This Role You Will:
- Be the primary point of contact for all clients’ technology needs
- Able to communicate effectively with customers around their needs and explain technical solutions to audiences who may not have the same technological know-how
- Leads the overall technical implementation and execution of solutions for clients and learners
- Analyzes how different parts of clients’ business work together and how the current technology environments support business processes
- Accounts for project constraints including technology, risks, scope, cost, quality, time, resources, budget
- Describes the structure, characteristics, behavior and other aspects of software to stakeholders
- Defines and documents scope, goals, tasks, features, functions, phases and solution requirements that are aligned with stakeholders’ technical and non-technical requirements to fit the defined purpose
- Document specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered
- Maintain a roadmap for all products to ensure long term desired outcomes are at the forefront of building
- Recommends technology solutions and participates in technology selection
- Makes decisions about which solutions and approaches are advantageous and which are not in the relevant situation
- Informs stakeholders about product development process, costs, and budget regularly
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing standards for SLAs
- Negotiates with stakeholders, understands the needs of all parties, manages risks and product delivery by using excellent communication skills through listening, advising, empathizing and explaining
- Supports project management by accounting for deadlines and given resources available and fills the communication gap between technical and non-technical specialists
- Supports vendor selection and management for various projects
- Support hosting infrastructure and manages supporting vendors accordingly
- Manages vendors responsible for implementing solutions with selected technology stack and architecture including platforms, programming languages and tools
- Supports the annual budget process and ensure cost effectiveness
- Supports business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for accounts and technology department spending and initiatives
- Support the interpretation, collection and analysis of data from a variety of sources including but not limited to Google Analytics, AWS, client LMS’s and articulate results to internal teams and clients
- Play a key role in defining, developing and supporting the organizations marketing services and business intelligence strategy
- Partner with the Technology Solutions team to support all ongoing technology initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in Systems Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field or equivalent years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in one or more projects and product management and technology areas
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Expertise in application development platforms (Android, iOS), API development platforms, and cross-platform frameworks
- Expertise in backend computing like database management, memory allocation, hardware intetgeration and security
- Demonstrated proficiency in product management specifically supporting Agile development teams
- Comprehensive knowledge of development phases including designing, testing, and marketing
- Expertise in DevOps
- Proficient in presenting a business-centric approach that recognizes opportunities for technical solutions to solve business problems
- Experience influencing stakeholders
- Deep analytical skills
- Collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Top notch customer service skills
We are not a typical learning company. Our team is truly passionate about changing lives. We want everything we do — our work, our conversations, our interactions — to be genuine, true, and unique. Our team strives to Elevate and Evolve in all that we do.
We're always on the lookout for innovative, curious, and passionate people who can help us achieve our goals.
What We Do:
Ardent Learning helps our clients thrive in business by developing custom training solutions. We believe the most effective learning experience incorporates our client’s brand, culture, and values. Our team is tenacious in helping our clients and their people reach their goals and perform at the highest level.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Come as you are. Ardent Learning is an equal opportunity employer. Ardent embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please provide a resume.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.