Sr. Development Officer
Board of InnovationContract
Board of Innovation
Board of Innovation is a business design and strategy agency with offices in New York, Singapore, Antwerp and Amsterdam. Our long-term mission is to inspire 100 million people to innovate for a better tomorrow. To achieve this goal, we’ve built the most comprehensive open-source innovation knowledge base on the web. Our team helps the world’s largest organizations navigate fundamental shifts. We do this by developing growth strategies, innovation capabilities, and new businesses using our clients’ assets and core strengths. Thanks to our years in the field, we know that innovation doesn’t need to be sexy to work. We are allergic to innovation theatre and focus relentless on delivering a return on innovation with programs that produce results.
We recently partnered with Roche to launch Movimiento Salud 2030 - a collaborative network aimed to catalyze the generation of innovations and solutions at scale to positively impact major health challenges in Latin America.
We’re looking for a full time Senior Development Officer to join the core team of Movimiento Salud 2030 and support the open innovation. We believe in bringing your whole self to work and shaping your own role so consider this as a starting point for the role:
Donor Research and Management
- Develop an annual fundraising plan
- Manage the cultivation, solicitation and relationship management of current and prospective donors
- Conduct research to identify new donors and supporters with an affinity for MS2030's beneficiary group and mission
- Organize development related meetings on behalf of MS2030's Executive Director with funders, key stakeholders, donors and AdBoard members
- Manage the donor management database system and reporting process
- Work closely with MS2030's team and AdBoard members to implement ongoing and new development strategies
Special Projects and Events
- Manage any pre-planning, day of, and follow-up strategies for virtual fundraising events
- Assist with the creation and implementation of new special events and webinars
- Assist the Communications Director in developing and implementing an annual communications plan that supports the annual fundraising plan
- Aid with management of regular communications with MS2030's diverse mix of corporate, government, foundation and individual donors
- Write and distribute a quarterly newsletter for MS2030's donor base and key stakeholders
- You are hands-on, autonomous, flexible and love building positive relationships with different stakeholders.
- You are excited about joining a new collaborative movement like Movimiento Salud 2030 and working in a small team at start-up speed.
- You bring experience fundraising at regional or international nonprofit or charity foundations
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Experience with donor management databases and social media tools
- You bring hands-on experience in
- You are fluent in written and spoken Spanish and English. An extensive local network in LATAM region and speaking Portuguese is definitely a plus!
- You relate to our lifetime mission and core values.
- You are capable to bring structure in ambiguity and provide strategic direction, while enjoying working at start up speed. You easily connect with people, have a to-the-point communication style and get things done.
Why work for Board of Innovation?
- You get the chance to work on a project that aims to improve healthcare systems and ultimately patient outcomes in local ecosystems in the region
- You are directly impacting Board of Innovation's business strategies and growth, and benefiting from building an international professional network through our offices and clients worldwide (New York, Singapore, Antwerp, Amsterdam)
- You want numerous on-the-job-and-beyond learning opportunities
- You look for a place where you can be your whole self, and become part of a highly talented, ambitious, (from time to time hilarious) international and diverse team (15 different nationalities and counting!)
- You will get a market-conform remuneration package, benchmarked with local standards.
- You can work flexibly when you're most productive. We don't have typical 9 to 5 expectations. And of course, remote work is highly supported!
Board of Innovation recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
Interested? Read more about our culture, mission and values!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.