Client Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. This position works closely with GivingData clients to facilitate product adoption, customer expansion, and retention.
- Develop strong client relationships to increase retention, revenue growth, and renewals.
- Understand clients' business needs and objectives, crafting appropriate solutions to help clients achieve their desired outcomes and ensure they move through onboarding in an efficient manner.
- Provide platform and best practices training, non-technical, and other support services to clients.
- Support clients in their ongoing engagement and adoption of the platform.
- Act responsively and with attention to detail to customer requests.
- Identify and swiftly resolve client concerns.
- Identify new opportunities for expanding platform usage to maximize client success and revenue growth, particularly through upsell opportunities.
- Proactively identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Monitor accounts for changes in platform usage, personnel, goals, mission, financial conditions, and other areas that could have an effect on the clients' ongoing use and/or satisfaction with GivingData.
- Communicate in a timely manner with your assigned clients, following the established cadence for value-driven engagement.
- Effectively leverage online tools and systems for the creation, management, and tracking of client data.
- Minimum of 2 years within customer success and support for a software company, or in a broader technology environment, preferably within a SaaS product.
- Strong client-facing skills (executive presence, writing skills, phone skills) and specific experience with application/Internet-based customer support.
- Strong consulting skills, with the ability to gather and analyze information and produce strategic insights into clients' organizational and technical challenges.
- Ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to set, communicate and manage expectations; skill in mediating and resolving problems.
- Must be highly organized and with a strong ability to prioritize and process a number of tasks concurrently.
- Ability to build lasting relationships based on trust.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, creative, customer-centric personality.
- Interested in working hard and achieving exceptional results.
Why work at GivingData?
If purpose-driven work in the social impact sector is something you aspire to, and if helping foundations use new technology to strengthen their effectiveness excites you, then GivingData is a great career move. Here are some of the benefits you can look forward to when you join our team:
- The flexibility and autonomy of a remote work environment, regardless of your time zone
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans and optional Health Savings Account or Flex Spending Account
- 401k with employer match up to 4%
GivingData is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment, where we welcome and support people of varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our company and the philanthropic community we serve. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and seek to hire qualified individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socio-economic status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.