RxVantage is a small company making a big impact. Located in El Segundo, CA, we create software to transform the way physicians receive education about the latest medical breakthroughs and technology, to improve patient care. To date, we’ve powered over 5 million educational exchanges between physicians and life science companies. We have an important mission, proven product-market fit, a great team and technology that’s second to none. We are on the hunt for exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life and help build a great company.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we should chat.
What you’ll be doing:
We are adding more users and features to our products and it has become imperative that we hire a fully dedicated UI designer to improve our existing visual experience. We need to enhance visual usability and engage with different users demographics through iconography, illustration, color, typography, space, and a consistent visual language.
As our Lead UI Designer you will be entirely responsible for the visual experience across all RxVantage products. It will be up to you to decide improvements that can and should be made. Our team will rely on your expertise to make key decisions on product features and interfaces. Your past experience with SaaS product design and passion for building beautiful visual designs will be an integral part of pushing our products to the next level.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering, content strategy) on technical implementation.
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions.
- 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Sketch, Illustrator, Figma).
- Advanced skills in problem-solving and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- Ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
We believe you do your best work when you feel your best. Here are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer.
Learning & Development
We support the ongoing growth of our team members through dedicated personal learning and development budgets.
We offer comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family.
We have a flexible policy that enables individuals to work from just about anywhere and avoid the LA traffic.
RxVantage is an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.