Senior Marketing Communications Representative
Eastman ChemicalFull time
Title: Specialty Plastics / Circular Economy Senior Marketing Communications Representative
- Location: Nationwide, US
Founded in 1920, Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company had 2019 revenues of approximately $9.3 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA
Are you passionate about sustainability and want to make a difference? We are looking for ambitious bring-it-on-problem-solvers who are dedicated to doing what’s right for the planet. Join our team and help make the circular economy a reality right now.
Eastman is an advanced materials company investing in the people, technology, and assets to make the circular economy a reality, right now. We’re revolutionizing recycling at the molecular level to develop sustainable materials with high levels of recycled content that look and act exactly like materials without recycled content. And better yet, we’re doing it with an improved environmental footprint, leaving fossil fuel in the ground and lowering carbon emissions.
In 2019, Eastman began commercial-scale molecular recycling for a broad set of waste plastics that would otherwise be landfilled or incinerated, or worse, end up in the environment. Learn more about our efforts at eastman.eco.
If you share our vision, have relevant experience and want to be a change-maker our world needs, you don’t have to wait. Join our team and do what’s right, now.
This role may work remotely in the United States
Eastman is working to catalyze the transformation from a linear to a circular economy. With the launch of two commercial molecular recycling technologies, Eastman sees the opportunity to show what is possible and create real solutions to the world’s plastic waste problem. In order to do this, we must shape market expectations, break through old paradigms, and drive change in the market.
A Senior Marcom Representative has responsibility for developing and executing Marcom strategies for specific or multiple businesses, segments or product lines. They are responsible for creating, developing and implementing strategic marketing communications associated with these specific growing platforms. Involves the ideation of creative campaigns, development of strategic marketing communication plans for targeted markets, businesses, and regions. Execution of these plans generates qualified opportunities that lead to revenue growth.
Work in partnership with global and regional marketing and business/product managers to develop a good understanding of the target markets and the targeted segments in the market in order to design and implement effective marketing communications programs.
Develop, monitor, and manage projects and campaigns within approved budget. Has ownership of and accountability for multiple segments/platform engagement strategies.
- Identify and understand targeted markets
- Work closely with assigned Marketing and Business/Product Manager(s) to identify targeted/priority markets
Develop communications strategy, plans and activities
- Determine what communication messages and channels will be effective in provoking the desired response based on a thorough understanding of target audiences in the market
- Establish clear objectives for communications plans and measures to ensure effectiveness. Accountable for achieving objectives.
- Work with marketing team and marcom team to ensure to ensure creative brief is complete for deliverables are completed on time and on budget
- Establish measures to ensure effectiveness against communication plan objectives; accountable for achieving objectives
- Recommend product positioning and branding strategies needed for the communications plan.
- Brand governance for the Eastman brand.
- Manage project and overall budges to ensure that estimated and/or approved budgets are not exceeded and that execution is as cost-efficient as possible.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications degree preferred
- 5-8 years of marketing or communications experience preferred
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- Possess an excellent command of grammar and the English language. Excellent writing and copyediting skills are required, as are an eye for detail and design.
- Be well organized, project/goal oriented and able to work under deadlines.
- Ability to effectively lead and manage individuals or teams , internally or externally, to achieve impactful tactical executionn of communications tactics, on time and within budget.
- Ability to manage communications with multiple internal stakeholders.
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.