Patient Services Associate
Alliance HealthCare ServicesFull time
Title: Patient Services Associate
- Location: United States
- Patient Services Associate (REMOTE/WORK FROM HOME)
Alliance HealthCare Services is a nationwide organization headquartered in Irvine, California. With the help of our 2,500 Team Members, our company provides exceptional care through our three divisions: Radiology, Oncology, and Pain Management. Together we are One Alliance committed to serving our patients and customers as An Incredible Team Making an Incredible Difference.
What You’ll Do at Alliance:
- Pre-register and schedule patients for appointments, make outgoing calls to remind patients of scheduled appointments and provide instructions
What You’ll Bring to Alliance:
- High School diploma or equivalent exp.
- Min. 6 months of healthcare exp. or related training
- Basic computer skills, exp. with general office equipment, ability to multi-task, excellent communication and customer service skills
What Alliance Will Provide to You:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, holiday & float days
- Plus much more!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.