Quality Assurance Lead
All TurtlesFull time
Quality Assurance Lead
- Location: United States
- Classifications: Remote
Mmhmm is a new company from All Turtles that creates clear, compelling communications via video. Mmhmm helps people create a unique personal video presence and beautifully share content in a variety of contexts, from remote work, to online learning, to virtual events, or even just socializing.
As our first QA engineer, you’ll be responsible for designing our approach to QA as well as performing hands-on testing of new releases. Working as an integral part of our small, cross-functional team you’ll help ensure that we’re shipping at high quality, listening to our users’ feedback, and planning for how QA will scale as the number and complexity of our products increases. Your deep understanding of mmhmm will lead you to become one of the go-to people in the company to answer questions and solve problems.
You’re the right person for this job if you like to work on small, autonomous teams, have good intuition about how tech products work and how a given change might impact other functionality, and enjoy finding creative ways to break software.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Working with the product team to understand upcoming releases and identify key areas to be tested.
- Understanding user pain points and helping to design solutions.
- Performing exploratory testing and working with the product team to verify expected results.
- Helping to develop our long-term approach to QA.
IDEALLY, YOU’LL HAVE:
- Experience testing consumer software on mobile, desktop and web.
- Experience with both manual and automated testing.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an aptitude to convey clear thoughts and ideas.
- A track record of delivering on ambitious goals.
- Worked in a startup environment. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and change.
The QA Lead is a full-time position reporting to the CTO. This role is a remote position, and can be based in any location. Since our distributed team works primarily across US time zones, US-based applicants are preferred. We offer comprehensive insurance benefits to our employees and their qualifying dependents, in addition to flexible vacation, a 401(k), parental leave, and a suite of optional benefits and perks programs.
All Turtles and mmhmm are committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.