- US (Remote) – Design
- Rareview is an award-winning design, development, and marketing agency headquartered in Irvine, CA.
We are looking for a designer to join our team. This is a remote position and you must reside in the United States (U.S.). You must be able to dedicate between 20 hours per week to this role. This is a client-facing position, thus you must be comfortable taking with clients and reviewing requirements and design progress.
Please take a few minutes to read the entire job description before applying
What you need:
You’ve got passion and a deep desire to design and contribute to the creation of amazing digital experiences.
- Assist in the design and production of large-scale projects including websites, banners, branding, content, and more.
- Design, repurpose, and package regional kits for global regions.
- Build presentations, craft documentation, and deliver asset kits to developers and other team members.
- Contribute to the creative execution of our efforts.
- Progress yourself as well as the projects you work on.
- Bring business strategy to creative execution to drive results.
- Put the client and your team before yourself.
- Work with little process in place, solving problems through proactive problem solving.
- 5+ years of design and interactive work.
- Confidence and talent when it comes to presenting to stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process.
- A deep attention to detail and a meticulous dedication to proper delivery
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenges.
- A solid point-of-view and a collaborative nature.
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit.
- A diverse sense of taste with the knowledge necessary to apply to various efforts.
- Real passion for our craft: design, creativity, technology.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.