Direct RadiologyFull time
- United States of America – Home Based
- Full time
Experience the Direct Radiology difference and join a growing team, leading the industry in advanced technology and clinical quality.
Philips is recruiting board-licensed radiologists for independent contractor radiologist positions with Direct Radiology PLLC., a Philips business partner.
The radiologists work remotely, practicing teleradiology for Direct Radiology customers, providing medical evaluation of patient cases, obtaining medical histories/comparison images, and diagnosing illnesses for people suffering from injury or disease by obtaining and interpreting medical images.
With Direct Radiology, you will experience:
- Personalized, mobile work environment
- 24/7/365 support for your specialized practice
- Make a difference for patients safely from home
- Flexibility to define your schedule, your experience, and your income
- Mobile scheduling app to design your own schedule
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Credentialing and licensing experts to assist you with your state licenses and hospital appointments
- Industry-leading workflow technology, PACS and 24/7 radiologist support team.
Direct Radiology was founded in 2012, by radiologists for radiologists. Serving more than 400 customers, Direct Radiology maintains a 99% customer retention rate with an average STAT exam turnaround time of less than 19 minutes. Its best-in-class technology platform, innovative AI, cutting-edge analytics, and support services coupled with unparalleled scheduling flexibility allowing you to create your own practice and establish your ideal work-life balance to achieve the success you deserve. The portfolio of service offerings is continually expanding and supportive of multiple modalities and specialties.
Partnering with Philips in 2019 has strengthened the remote business model of Direct Radiology, increasing technology resources and enabling optimized workflows for radiologists to work from home with ease, while building and sustaining strong customer relationship with The Joint Commission accredited quality clinical services that customers have come to expect from Direct Radiology. Positioned for continued growth and expansion of its Telediagnostics portfolio, now is the time to join Direct Radiology.
Philips Telediagnostic Management Solutions Inc. is the managed services organization for Direct Radiology PLLC. You would be an independent contractor for Direct Radiology PLLC and not an employee of Philips.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Licensed and ABR Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician, with minimum of four years of post-graduate medical training (internship, residency and fellowship). Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO).
- 2+ years of radiologist experience including residency and fellowship (if applicable) training. Fellowship desired but not required.
- Must be proficient with digital imaging software (PACS/RIS), voice recognition programs, report generator programing and MS Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must have the ability to interact effectively with the patients, public, co-workers, supervisors and all patient care personnel. Must be able to work responsibly and to maintain confidentiality.
- Must always present the highest professional image, including appearance, clothing, grooming, and communications.
- Must have the ability to tolerate long periods of sitting, use a keyboard with enough dexterity for speed required by job, read computer screen text (at times for extended periods) hear and speak with individuals in person or on the telephone.
- Diagnoses and treats diseases of human body by obtaining and interpreting medical images.
- Evaluates internal structures and functions of organ systems, making diagnoses after correlation of medical image findings with other examinations and tests, and confers with referring physicians.
- Documents all services provided to patients and complies with all charting requirements as outlined by practice policy and regulatory requirements. Dictates patient findings and diagnoses by using the speech recognition application or other means of report generation as designated by the practice.
- Relies on professional experience, education, and judgment to make accurate diagnoses and treatment recommendations for patients and their referring physicians. Limits the practice of medicine to the established scope of practice and in accordance with the delineation of clinical privileges as determined by credentialing authorities.
- Exercises a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion and decision-making to achieve organizational objectives. Demonstrates good moral character.
- Complies with all company policy, procedures and protocols as established by the shareholders, directors, and/or medical staff leadership.
- Complies with all required quality improvement initiatives; including, but not limited to MQSA, Peer Review, ACR and CQIP.
- Completes all continuing medical education requirements as stipulated by licensing, accreditation, and regulatory authorities; and submits evidence of completion to the practice’s credentialing office. Complies with all credentialing and training requirements for local hospital privileges.
- Complies with all shift rotation assignments including the mandatory requirement of night call and holiday rotation participation.
- Consults with patients when necessary/appropriate regarding their exam or diagnosis.
- Completes administrative and/or medical staff duties as directed by the shareholders, directors and/or medical staff leadership.
- Exhibits excellent verbal and written communication skills. Interacts effectively and professionally with patients, physicians, visitors, vendors, and all staff members. Works efficiently and effectively in an environment with multiple demands.
- Works with Marketing department to promote Direct Radiology, PLLC’s services to our referring offices throughout the community.
ORGANIZATIONAL & CORPORATE COMPLIANCE
Adheres to Direct Radiology policies and department protocols, contributes to effective functioning of Direct Radiology, PLLC practices safe habits to include use of equipment and maintains confidentiality. Complies and adheres to all OSHA & HIPAA regulations and all mandatory reporting requirements as required by state laws and federal statute.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Philips Telediagnostic Management Solutions, Inc. is recruiting board licensed radiologists for independent contractor radiologist positions with Direct Radiology PLLC. , a Philips business partner. Philips Telediagnostic Management Solutions Inc. is the managed services organization for Direct Radiology PLLC. You would be an independent contractor for Direct Radiology PLLC.and not an employee of Philips.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.