ASL Medical Interpreter
MARTTI - Language Access NetworkFull time
ASL Video Medical Interpreter
MARTTI is seeking an ASL Video Medical Interpreter (1099)! This is a contracted Work from Home (WFH) position that allows you to work remotely from any US-based location.
Our Interpreters are valued members of our team to provide professional interpretation for all parties, serving as conduits of communication and acting as cultural brokers as needed to ensure the communication is accurate and complete.
WHY CLOUDBREAK IS HOT
- Cloudbreak Health provides more than one million minutes of video consultation each month.
- We perform over 85,000 encounters per month for more than 1,000 healthcare venues nationwide.
- The Martti offering is established and known throughout the country, with 10,000+ endpoints currently in use.
- Continued expansion into new client accounts in the last 12 months, including some of the most prominent health systems nationwide.
- The company has earned multiple awards, including just this year: MedTech Breakthrough Best Overall Software, Los Angeles Business Journal Supplier of the Year, Columbus Smart 50 Awards, among others.
- Accurately and completely interprets conversations between providers and consumers.
- Establishes and maintains quality customer service and positive interaction with all users.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA policies and standards.
- Minimum of 1 year remote medical Interpreting experience
- Must have RID certification
- 40+ Hours of formal interpreter training
- Medical Interpretation certification preferred
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Documented fluency in English and Secondary Language.
- Equal command of Medical/Educational and Social Service terminology in both languages.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.