Simulation Specialist / Actor
- Professional Services
A Simulation Specialist is a skilled performer that is able to play a variety of characters, voices, and situations throughout the day. A Simulation Specialist must be able to multi-task and have a love of developing technology.
- Performing experience (acting, improvisation, standardized patient and/or role-playing)
- The innate ability to listen and respond with sincerity, empathy, and emotional honesty
- The ability to match and maintain distinct, realistic voices
- The capacity to both understand and honestly portray diverse psychological profiles
- A mastery of their actor’s instrument: voice, body, and imagination
- Knowledge of pop culture
- Emotional range – the ability to “go there” while staying honest and grounded
- Comfort with basic computer and video conferencing skills
- Experience with (or interest in learning)
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.