Web and Graphic Designer
Web & Graphic Designer – EU Eastern Time
- Remote Worldwide | Full-Time | Design
We are currently hiring our next batch of designers and we are looking for talented, independent and passionate graphic & web designers to join our remote team.
You will be part of a young, fun and fully-distributed team. You will work on a large range of different projects and with clients coming from various industries and sectors all around the globe.
And the best part, it is 100% remote! Work from home or from a coffee shop, as long as you have a good and stable internet connection, you are good to go!
You will be in charge of your own projects from A to Z and will report directly to your manager. You should have experience in the development of specific graphics from scratch and be able to use the Adobe Suite with originality and dedication.
This is a full-time job that requires a commitment of 40h per week, 8h per day, Monday to Friday.
We are looking for designers who can work 9AM-6PM EU Eastern Time (EET).
ManyPixels provides graphic design services to SMEs, agencies and marketing teams all around the world. For a monthly fee, our customers get direct access to our team of talented designers and we help them with a large range of projects: digital graphics, web design, illustrations, branding, etc.
Our team is fully distributed across Europe and Asia, while most of our customers are in the US.
We have been around for 2+ years and are growing fast as we are solving a very common and painful problem: finding a talented, affordable and reliable freelance designer is hard. With ManyPixels, you can submit your design request today and get it back tomorrow.
- 2 years minimum of proven experience as a full-time or freelance web / graphic designer
- Experience with the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.), Sketch, Figma, PowerPoint, G Suite etc.
- Ability to work methodically on more than one assignment at a time and respect deadlines
- Ability to manage the entire design project lifecycle from concept to delivery
- Be a great team player
- Strong willingness to learn and improve
- Perfect English language is mandatory (written and speaking)
- Able to work 9AM-6PM EU Eastern Time
- Work remotely
- 20 days of paid time off
- Work with cool people all around the globe
- Join a cool startup with a lot of potential
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and level of experience
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.