- Job Category: Coding
- Requisition Number: OPERA04259
- Nationwide (Remote)
The Operations Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Coding & Chart Validation Audit area to ensure that all processes are adhered to, metrics are met or exceeded and documentation is created and maintained with high attention to quality and detail. Specifically for this role we will focus a lot of work on reviewing and prepping outpatient charts.
- Administrative tasks
- Construction and organization of large presentations
- Management of corporate memberships
- Reporting and Tracking
- Image Downloading/Uploading
- Coding Department Support Tasks
- Supply partner maintenance
- Image reduction
- Image re-order support
- Clinical Validation Support Tasks
- HEDIS administrative tasks
- Clinical Validation administrative tasks
- Client support
- Clinical Validation Support Tasks
- Triage client communication
- Chart prep
- Work assignment
- Other duties as assigned
- Consistent and effective critical thinking skills required.
- Strict attention to detail in actions and documentation.
- Strong organizational skills (including a commitment to thorough documentation of results).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in person as well as with remote and international resources.
- Professional demeanor with ability to use appropriate language, tone, style and structure in oral and written communications.
- Positive and helpful demeanor in interactions with all internal/external stakeholders.
- Active listening skills.
- Highly skilled at handling multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all communications involving sensitive information and algorithms
- Must be driven and a self-starter.
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization
- Exhibits behaviors consistent with Cotiviti Values.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Healthcare Systems and Operations experience preferred
- Works with a sense of urgency; ability to switch gears and change focus
- Must possess intermediate skills with MS Excel and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- This is currently a work at home position, with the option to work at one of our offices once normal social engagement practices resume.
- Access to high speed internet is required (all other equipment will be provided).
- Must be able to sit and use a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Must have flexibility and willingness to participate in the work processes of an international organization, including conference calls scheduled to accommodate global time zones.
- After hours and/or weekend work required where necessary for major deliverables/deadlines (not consistent)
- For the safety of our employees and those considering employment with Cotiviti, we are currently conducting all interviews virtually. In addition, the majority of the Cotiviti team is currently working remotely, and we are onboarding new hires remotely as well. As we monitor the pandemic, these arrangements may change and we will update accordingly.
- Please note, the start date for this position is scheduled for January 2021.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.