Community Manager, Influencer
Hims & Hers - Hims, Inc.Full time
Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
We are looking for an individual to join our Community team, as we grow initiatives that allow user experiences to drive and inspire our content and improve our processes. Community tells the story of our customers and brings our customers to life through engaging user-generated content. As Hims & Hers reaches more and more people, we strive to integrate their stories and experiences into our growing brand.
- Continuously build a cohort of brand-aligned customers (think VIPs or ambassadors) who will create content in exchange for product
- Develop and manage numerous relationships with the community you build
- Leverage the community to generate and acquire high-quality user generated content
- Help source UGC for specific projects, like advertisements, marketing materials, product launches, etc., in addition to content used regularly for social media feeds
- Have a pulse on who our customers are and who they would most likely follow, trust, and buy from in the social space. Create a book of VIPs that you think represents our brand!
- Manage the execution of partnerships with these clients for full cycle – from outreach, writing campaign briefs, contracts, facilitating product delivery, organizing content submission, processing payment, etc.
- Work cross functionally with multiple branches of the company (marketing, advertising, social, etc) to ensure that we are fulfilling their user generated content needs
- Oversee and track of all customers in your book, including when they post, engagement on post, and follow up
- Manage and present weekly forecasts on your client book, the content it’s producing, how you can be supported, and your personal goals
Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years years of related experience in brand marketing, creative project management, influencer marketing and/or social media
- Experience in customer relationships a plus, but not required
- Experience working with social media and an understanding of a variety of platforms including (but not limited to): Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Snapchat, Twitch
- Strong project/time-management skills, and the ability to multitask between a mix of short-term and long-term projects, involving multiple teams
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with proven creative storytelling ability and an understanding how to best communicate with our customer and outside partners
- Adaptable, quick learner with an eye for details and impeccable communication skills who can work seamlessly in a highly collaborative environment
- Equal parts analytical and creative; owning projects from conceptualization to analysis fueled by data-driven decisions with a desire to try whatever is new
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Last but not least: a sense of humor, patience, and a positive attitude
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.