Care Account Manager
Do you have great account management skills and experience in the healthcare or care sector?
Founded in 2015 by a NHS dementia specialist, Hometouch is a nationally recognised live in care provider with a well established reputation, proprietary technology platform and "Good" rating from the Care Quality Commission.
We are achieving this by delivering great experiences for our care recipients & their representatives, as well as making the working lives of our carers more fulfilling and better supported.
To help us in this, we are looking for an exceptional Care Account Manager, to join our team and push our growth to the next level. This is a great opportunity to work in a cross-functional team and help us expand as a result of the growing demand for live in care following the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic.
What you’ll do:
Delight our care recipients and their families
Develop an understanding of each care recipients’ situation, in order to deliver the optimum level of support. Identify the needs of each stakeholder involved in the care relationship and ensure each receives the highest standard of service
Own the care recipient relationship. Proactively reach out to care recipients, their families, and carers to ensure the smooth running of our service
Ensure a continuous level of care is delivered to care recipients
Monitor and ensure the quality of care for care recipients, as well as their general health and circumstances. Escalate issues to the clinical team when required
Be the point of contact for queries and concerns from care recipients and their representatives, including the management and investigation of conflicts and incidents
Track and achieve all relevant key performance indicators (KPIs) for successful business operations, supporting the whole business deliver its growth targets
Proactively work with the care advisor team to increase client retention and increase the long-term value of care recipients and
Support the Registered Manager in ensuring CQC regulations are adhered to
Who are you?
- 2-7 years experience in a similar role and a desire to progress your career
- Lots of energy, positive attitude and an outgoing approach
- Excellent phone manner and commercially minded
- Strong ability to empathise and communicate with a wide range of backgrounds
- Self starter willing to drive this mindset in others
- Detail orientated and conscientious
- Willingness to resolve challenging situations
- Ability to multitask and work on different tasks simultaneously and to deadlines
- Experience working in a healthcare setting (healthcare qualification a bonus)
- You are passionate about new tech, creating a social impact and seeking new ways to solve existing problems
Here’s what you’ll get working with us:
Opportunity to join an early stage startup and shape the business
Company pension with matched contributions
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Remote working, with access to a central London office (when Lockdown restrictions relax)
Great work-life balance (we are big on this)
Work environment that values creativity, personal growth and collaboration
Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects in a supportive and encouraging environment