Unity TechnologiesFull time
Title: Remote Administrative Assistant, Contractor
- Location: Remote, USA
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as a Full-time Contractor, Remote Administrative Assistant, the Desk! In this high visibility role, you will provide remote support to departmental leaders across the organization to ensure seamless daily operations. If you thrive on prioritizing and multitasking in order to help support busy executives, come be a part of our journey!
This Full-time, Remote Contractor opportunity will be approximately 6-12 months
- Provide executive administrative support on a global/regional scale and manage multiple executive calendars simultaneously
- Work within a highly collaborative team environment whilst working remotely with minimal supervision, ability to adapt to a variety of personalities and communication styles
- Be highly organized, proactive and solution oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Prepare expense reports with a high degree of detail and accuracy
- Hold a have high level of integrity and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Assist with offsite event coordination with the ability to multi-task proactively in a fast-paced environment across multiple time zones
- Executive Assistant Experience in Tech or similar field
- Must be available from Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm Pacific Standard Time
- Proficient in Google Calendar and Docs, MS Office Suite, Concur or other expense programs
- Prior experience supporting multiple leaders at one time
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.