About this job
Location options: Remote, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Role: Backend Developer, Full Stack Developer
What you'll do on a day-to-day basis
- Develop new features and enhance our products. We have tons of ideas that need to be prototyped, tested, and eventually released. You will develop in TypeScript/React, HTML/CSS, and API development.
- Support and improve existing websites. We're currently in charge of multiple websites in different development stacks, and they all require maintenance.
- Lead us making smart architectural decisions. Work closely with business stakeholders, you will architect and develop products that are scalable, secure, and distributable, and most importantly, will solve the business problems.
- Communicate, communicate, communicate. Everything we do has an impact on the business. You will be working directly with product managers, campaign managers, business analysts, UX designers.
- Mentor junior engineers and delegate tasks. We want everyone on the team to grow professionally and contribute to the success of Full Beaker. Pass on your knowledge and encourage the team to learn and do more.
Skills & requirements
What you bring:
- Seasoned engineering experience in an online business. At least 5-7 years of experience at a senior level in a consumer-facing online business. Team management experience is a must.
- Good eye for UX and responsive design. We believe that good design is the best way to communicate with our consumers, so we value a critical eye and a people-focused perspective. You must be able to translate design to responsive HTML/CSS (Sass/Scss).
- Ability to build and integrate with APIs. You will be asked to develop and integrate with dozens of different APIs — both internal and external. Experience with RESTful a must, GraphQL a plus.
- Nice-to-haves. Experience with programming languages (Python, PHP, Java) and marketing solutions (GA, GTM, Optimize, HotJar, Heap, Marketo).