Accurate BackgroundFull time
- Job Locations US
- Job ID 2020-1550
- # of Openings 1
- Category 620 – Account Management Administration
The Account Representative will support clients with reporting and various tasks, act as liaison for Account Managers, and other internal departments to provide day-to-day support for assigned clients. This individual should be familiar with standard industry concepts, practices, and procedures within the employment screening field. The ideal candidate should possess the ability to approach and solve a variety of simple to complex problems throughout the day, demonstrating quick and independent thinking.
Accurate Background is a fast-growing organization, focused on providing employment background screenings and building trustful relationships with our clients. Accurate Background continues to exceed expectations by offering an array of innovative and cutting-edge background check and credentialing products to meet the needs of human resource, loss prevention, and security/legal professionals in employment screening and vendor certification.
We offer a fun, fast-paced environment, with lots of room for growth. If this sounds good to you, join our team!
- Daily use of SSRS (SQL) reporting for daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports.
- Proactive monitoring of packages through pending reviews to ensure timely processing and SLA is met.
- Trending analysis and reporting for business reviews
- Resolves client’s day-to-day escalated issues/problems.
- Participates in client conference calls and meetings as needed.
- Primary resource on client-driven special projects.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively.
- Other tasks as required by management.
- 1-2 years Account Management/Customer Service preferred
- Experience in HR-related industry preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Highly organized, disciplined and detail oriented
- Must take satisfaction in delivering quality work on time especially under pressure
- Passionate, Innovative, Flexible and Adaptable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The company environment is dynamic and reflective of rapid growth.
- Friendly, helpful, open, and all inclusive.
- Fast paced with frequent changes.
- Sits and works at desk computer-keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Works with others.
- Hours may exceed 40 hours per week.
- Some noise level within the office.
Accurate Background offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits package, supplemental benefit options, generous paid time off, and 401(k) employer contribution.