Senior Flutter Developer
RateItFull time saas flutter .net-core startup
Hiring from: Australia
About this job
Compensation: A$120k - 150k | Equity
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Lead
saas, flutter, .net-core, startup
Job descriptionIf you love start-ups, you are passionate about helping customers become successful and you are keen to go on a rapid personal growth journey - read on!
The core activities for the Flutter Developer role are:
→ Shipping code to production.
While you might have a preference for a particular technology or part of the stack (i.e. front-end), we expect you to be able to deliver a user story start to end.
→ Rapid prototyping.
Sometimes we don’t fully understand what would be the best solution for a particular challenge. You need to be able to rapidly prototype something so we could bring it to our users to learn more from them.
→ Working in a cross-functional team to ensure our solutions are highly viable and feasible.
We want to be able to rely on your technology expertise to shape our solutions.
→ Analysing and solving existing technology problems and tech debt in the product.
Surfacing a backlog of high-impact technical improvementsWorking effectively with the design team to fine-tune and improve the visual appeal of our products.
→ Using customer and peer feedback, and data to make informed technical decisions
→ Participating in and contributing to the discovery and experimentation process.
We’re a discovery-driven delivery team. We make bets, accept that some will fail, believe in experimentation, and deliver in small batches while integrating often.
• 10+ years of relevant work experience in modern technology companies (SaaS, eCommerce, B2B)
• At least one year of commercial experience in Flutter
• 3+ years of mobile development experience
• Hands-on experience working in modern cross-functional teams with developers, designers and product managers
• You’re excited about technology, have a wide range of of tools in your toolbox and know when to use what
• Impressive communication ability and stakeholder management skills
• Excellent comprehension skills to quickly grasp business context and customer problems
• Ability to act in ambiguous situations with limited information and make decisions quickly
• Being able to operate effectively in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced environment
• Experimentation mindset
• Ability to think and deliver iteratively
• Pragmatic thinker, with ability to balance customer and business needs with technical constraints
• Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
Our promises to you are:
• You will be empowered to solve problems and will be given the right tools and culture to get it done
• You will always know where you stand with management - no games or politics here
• We want you to always be learning and growing – so will support you in that journey by giving you a generous monthly allowance for books, courses & your personal fitness
• Encourage you to speak up, both about what's great and what's not
• We will celebrate your hard work and key milestones
What’s on offer -
• Above industry average salary & package (inc. a range of benefits)
• Share options in the company (& join us on our hyper growth start-up journey!)
• Strong influence on future product direction
• Great team full of CX geeks
• An incredibly fun working environment!
Charles River LaboratoriesFull time
Title: Scrum Master At Charles River, we are passionate about improving the quality of people’s lives. When you join our global family, you will help create healthier lives for millions of patients and their families. Charles River employees are innovative...
Hiring from: Anywhere
About Us Splice is evolving the way people create, connect, and collaborate. From our browsable library of samples to our pioneering rent-to-own payment model for creative software, our products power the creativity of today’s musicians. Over two million musicians -- ...
Hiring from: Anywhere
Senior Data Engineer
About this job Location options: RemoteJob type: Full-timeRole: Data ScientistTechnologies analytics, aws, dbt, redshift Job description This position is fully remote (work from home).Summary:Lull is disrupting the e-commerce industry as a top rated D2C mattress and bedding company, and industry...
analytics aws dbt redshift
Hiring from: United States