kaliber.aiFull time tensorflow pytorch keras cuda tensorrt
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Lead, Manager
Industry: AI Research, Machine Learning
Company size: 11–50 people
Company type: Private
tensorflow, pytorch, keras, cuda, tensorrt
Kaliber Labs is seeking a hands-on ML/AI Manager to work on the next generation of Artificial Intelligence algorithms and solutions for surgical guidance systems. We're looking for experienced and talented individuals to join our growing team to push the boundaries of medical AI applications.
The ideal candidate will have a background in computer vision, with a focus on applying CV algorithms to video streams. The candidate will also possess a good understanding of the latest advances in CV and AI, along with the good sense to know what would work where. Experience with medical imaging is highly desirable.
You will be working with our product managers, senior management, and the AI scientists and developers to manifest our products, and support their launch.
Our products are guided by our board of advisors of world-renowned surgeons. You will be helping shape the future of surgery and improving the lives of patients and surgeons.
- Responsible for all ML/AI deliverables
- Translate the input from the product management into work items, working in conjunction with the team leads and the engineers
- Responsible for hiring and orienting the right talent as needed
- Direct a team of 10+ scientists and team leads
- Collaboration with the data labeling team to align their outputs to the data needs of the scientists
- Provide planning input to the management by preparing short-term and long-term science/technology roadmaps, aligned with the product launch roadmaps
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in CV / AI / medical AI and advise the team as appropriate
- Support the launch of new products to market
- Prepare staffing budgets, monitor spend, and advise senior management
- Maintain medical/surgical and technical knowledge as required, representing the company in fora and conferences
- M.S or Ph.D. in AI / Computer Vision. MS candidates 5+ years of experience in managing engineering and AI/ML teams, 3+ years for Ph.D. candidates
- Excellent communication skills